+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrexham away support

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    If we want to win this league we can’t settle for a draw, especially at home, against anyone.
    I’ll take a draw if we’re 2-0 down with 10 mins to play!
    I agree, but I'm just not feeling it at the moment, but if we COULD win, what a massive statement/boost it would be.

I think we can win this game and I think we will win this game. If we want promotion we have to believe we can win and we must win it. We cannot settle for the playoffs. Come on You Pies. We need to take this game by the scruff of the neck and shown Wrexham who the boss is from the start. We have a far superior manager and far superior players. We can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I agree, but I'm just not feeling it at the moment, but if we COULD win, what a massive statement/boost it would be.
    Me neither, Altrincham had good scoring opportunities.

Sloco in gowel, back 3 as Sat, Nemane and Chicks wingbacks, Badger in midfield if fit, with O'Brien and PalmOil and either Rubes and Langy or Scotty and Langy up top.

Forts?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Sloco in gowel, back 3 as Sat, Nemane and Chicks wingbacks, Badger in midfield if fit, with O'Brien and PalmOil and either Rubes and Langy or Scotty and Langy up top.

Forts?
    I think Forts has retired mate.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I think we can win this game and I think we will win this game. If we want promotion we have to believe we can win and we must win it. We cannot settle for the playoffs. Come on You Pies. We need to take this game by the scruff of the neck and shown Wrexham who the boss is from the start. We have a far superior manager and far superior players. We can do this.
    This is a must win game if we are serious about winning this league. Draws are no use against this type of opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    This is a must win game if we are serious about winning this league. Draws are no use against this type of opposition.
    Agreed but we will have to be tighter at the back than Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Agreed but we will have to be tighter at the back than Saturday.
    We gave them a few opportunities on Saturday but were convincing winners.
    It seems to me virtually every game that both Wrexham and Chesterfield give goals away and constantly have to come from behind.
    I don’t think we should fear them anymore than they should fear us!

This should be a belter..
    Notts 2-1 Hollywood
    Langers on the double
    8750 slightly cold people

They’ve sold 2100 according to RedPassion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast