+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep at home. Saturday 8th October

For some stupid reason I reckon we'll actually get our first win next weekend. It is the sort of daft thing we would do.

PS The stupid reason may have something to do with the 'Lidl special' bottle of Rioja and the too many glasses of Lidl Port drunk this evening. May think differently tomorrow!

Well whatever the problem is, it wasn't Jack Ross. Whatever the answer is, it isn't Liam Fox. I honestly can't see our American owner prevailing with us much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    The keeper situation is a big problem.

This season would have been very different if we had signed Zander C or still had Benji

Both currently sitting on the bench elsewhere
    yup and we're stuck with 2 dumplings

add to that Carson playing great for St Mirren, What the actual f uck United.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Well whatever the problem is, it wasn't Jack Ross. Whatever the answer is, it isn't Liam Fox. I honestly can't see our American owner prevailing with us much longer.
    thats the concern for everyone, if they back TA 100% and leave at least we would be rid of him

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    thats the concern for everyone, if they back TA 100% and leave at least we would be rid of him
    And staring at admin mate

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    yup and we're stuck with 2 dumplings

add to that Carson playing great for St Mirren, What the actual f uck United.
    Absolute cluster****

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    And staring at admin mate
    unfortunately yes mate

not ideal

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    I've been reading all the posts that folk have been putting on here. Agree with some , disagree with some, agree with parts, disagree with other parts etc etc.

But.............. Whether The Ogrens are letting TA do as he pleases, or unaware of what is really going on behind the scenes. Or , TA is far too involved in the day to day running of the team/player signings etc. Whether CM, TW (and seemingly LS) are getting far too much influence on the dressing room. Whether senior players had a massive influence on Tam's success and also, the sacking of JR. I have no idea.

I take it the guys that matter at the club don't read the forums or talk to fans in the pub etc. Coz... umpt e e n posters have mentioned every obvious thing that the club has failed to deliver, especially players required and where existing players are being told to play.

I don't have the answer obviously, but I am getting that horrible seek feeling (again) that something horrendous is happening to our club as we all sit by and watch. Nout much more we as fans can do, we are still turning up in good numbers. But... there DEFO is something REALLY wrong up at Tannadice, unfortunately, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    The keeper situation is a big problem.

This season would have been very different if we had signed Zander C or still had Benji

Both currently sitting on the bench elsewhere
    I know it's slightly off topic but I was just watching a polish top division match and slask wroclaw goalkeeper was none other than Michal Szromnik, his team got beat 2-0 but not down to him, he looked like a pretty safe pair of hands, believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I've been reading all the posts that folk have been putting on here. Agree with some , disagree with some, agree with parts, disagree with other parts etc etc.

But.............. Whether The Ogrens are letting TA do as he pleases, or unaware of what is really going on behind the scenes. Or , TA is far too involved in the day to day running of the team/player signings etc. Whether CM, TW (and seemingly LS) are getting far too much influence on the dressing room. Whether senior players had a massive influence on Tam's success and also, the sacking of JR. I have no idea.

I take it the guys that matter at the club don't read the forums or talk to fans in the pub etc. Coz... umpt e e n posters have mentioned every obvious thing that the club has failed to deliver, especially players required and where existing players are being told to play.

I don't have the answer obviously, but I am getting that horrible seek feeling (again) that something horrendous is happening to our club as we all sit by and watch. Nout much more we as fans can do, we are still turning up in good numbers. But... there DEFO is something REALLY wrong up at Tannadice, unfortunately, once again.
    I'd like to see a policy in place if you sign for United you move to the area. I believe the above players mentioned don't.

The players don't play often enough at Tannadice. Scrap the "training" at St Andrews for the moment, get them in at Gussie and Tannadice.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)