+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could ask 2 questions

If you could ask 2 questions

To the Either Asghar or the Ogrens what would it be

(Would never happen in current situation due no one have the balls for it but hypothetically speaking)

Mines would be

• what’s the game plan to get out of the **** we’re currently in

• who is really responsible for player recruitment

Why do so many of our players lack the basics of the game in matches?

To MO and TA - now that it's obvious their plans aren't working, what is the backup plan?

1. A lot of your bad decisions seem to be very reactive to fans calling you out. Have you let the fans cloud your judgment and make bad calls?
    2. You seem to be above repercussions for bad decisions, others lose their jobs or move on. What are you accountable for to the Ogrens?

Why the **** can't you see the bloody obvious deficiencies in the squad, and why did Fox have to be offered a deal before the weekend?

My questions to Ogren.
    1 Do you accept everything that Asghar tells you.
    2 if as looks likely at this stage we are relegated will you continue with your investment. (And replace Asghar)

Can you play the reserve games at Tannadice, players need game time on that pitch where we play competitive matches.
    Will you make United live within their means, so much over 100% is not sustainable, spending money on over-inflated wages for certain players, is not worth it for what they contribute on the pitch.

Can I suggest giving a discount if I leave straight after the players have shot their load in the warm up

Maybe a bit more than 2 questions in this lot, but as it seems so pivotal in my eyes as to our current predicament, what were the events surrounding Butcher and so many players leaving.

And as its something i have been suspicious of for a while, who is and has been responsible for recruitment in the old and new regime since Houston left?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    what were the events surrounding Butcher

surely you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    surely you know this?
    Its all rumour though bud, and until someone can come out and say which one of the 10 versions i have heard is true, then a multitude of rumours is what it will stay as.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)