+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leeds vs Villa

Leeds vs Villa

Well that was bloody awful

i dunno may be we need a sniffer goal scorer... someone like archer perhaps? oh no what we need is more tens...

Yep - we are a poor side under Gerrard, only positives for me were Konsa's job at RB and Ashley Young's leadership, he should be captain.

Painful, eye-bleeding viewing.

Time for Archer to string his bow.

I wonder if this is Gerrards last game?

Abject again, why pass forward when there’s an opportunity to go backwards or sideways

On this showing the sooner they pull the trigger on Gerrard the better he simply cannot get a tune out of this lot never seen such a rudderless team

Bailey was about as much use as t!ts on a bull Christ if you can’t put 10 men to the sword it’s a poor show

As for the our 7 shots On target with the exception of Coutinho the opportunities we had were squandered

Apart from that everything was vuderbar

Well I thought we battled hard and stopped there aggressive forward play, if we had a 'striker' we would have won. I would have taken a point at the start!

2 clean sheets in a row have certainly stopped the slide for now. Right back position a coincidence? New coach settling in? Both were avoidable situations, regarding planning and observation.

I hope that the manager plans to build on this defensive rearguard and that this is not his M.O. for the future. Boring stuff, indeed. But if it’s a means to an end? Then so be it. Could it be 12 months too late? I just hope that it all works out.

Ollie? Dougie? Coutinho over Buendia? Konsa a better FB than CB? The Donk, Bednarek, and Archer waiting in the wings, or squad players?

So many questions.

Freer did you not think Bailey was doubled and even trebled up on at times leaving him nowhere to go because his teammates weren't showing for the ball? We are so unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Freer did you not think Bailey was doubled and even trebled up on at times leaving him nowhere to go because his teammates weren't showing for the ball? We are so unbalanced.

Good point W C V

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)