+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Wrexham AFC 04.10.22 [NL]

I fancy us to win this. We were able to coast through Saturday whilst Wrexham had a battle on Saturday which may have emptied the tank a little.
    I can’t see either team keeping a clean sheet, despite both defences being fairly solid, due to the quality in both attacks. However, we will dominate possession and have more chances and as such my prediction is a bold 3-1. Langstaff at the double and a Ruben penalty. All in front of 9376.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    For some reason I seem to remember that being the first time we played on a Sunday as well, 5th April 81. I was there with my dad and thinking football on Sunday whatever next.
    Second time, Crystal Palace in 1974 being the first due to the energy crisis, but Wrexham was the first Sunday game purely for playing on Sunday's sake.

Photo from that 81 game v Wrexham with nothing left at the Meadow Lane end ready for building the Sports Hall........

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Second time, Crystal Palace in 1974 being the first due to the energy crisis, but Wrexham was the first Sunday game purely for playing on Sunday's sake.

Photo from that 81 game v Wrexham with nothing left at the Meadow Lane end ready for building the Sports Hall........

Great pic

I'm gonna stick my neck on the line... and go for a cheeky 10,101 with a turning point of the last five years to better times 3-2 victory last minute overhead by Brindley who is due another wonder goal

I see a big lump of ****e in the picture
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-10-2022 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I see a big lump of ****e in the picture
    Jeez, Forest's ground looks right on top of us in that piccy.

Cool, my memory isn't completely shot then, haha!!

Us 2-1 Them (although I would take the draw )

Scott & Rodders

I cannot make it so 9,999

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast