+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherhams new manager

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Word is that Matt has offered gru a consultancy. He won't exactly be on the bench but in a special place that has been dug-out for him
    Say what you like about gru. He is 100% correct that McCart should play left wing back. I only hope Taylor spots this in training. Also get Wes on the right where he belongs, thing is he’ll have to knock Hall out of that position which should give Taylor another area to think about.

A big warm welcome to Matt Taylor, MRS Taylor and their family. It’s not all about the Manager, a family has a lot of say in a move like this so make them ALL welcome.

Just wondering why there's nothing on the official site yet?

Sounds like he goes for a good set up, ring any bells? This from Brett Pilnick, BBC sport:
    Rotherham have got themselves a manager who likes to play a passing style with three central defenders and attacking wing-backs, and one who is able to improve players - just look at the likes of Jevani Brown, Sam Nombe and Josh Key at Exeter.

Good Luck Matt, do your best that’s all we ask.T/S give him some backing don’t tie his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Word is that Matt has offered gru a consultancy. He won't exactly be on the bench but in a special place that has been dug-out for him

Football keep it simple when you can play players in their correct positions. McCart on left of the defence for starters. Tell Matty to look on hear I'll give him the benefit of my millers knowledge. Kelly & Washington up front with Chieo. Right to left Norton-Cuffy Rathbone Barlaser Wiles across the middle.

I recall the chairman saying the time for more investment is in our second season at this level. So Matt navigate us through the choppy waters of the Championship this season and you have an opportunity to steer us into a new era for our club.

All the best Matt & good luck to Exeter City too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I recall the chairman saying the time for more investment is in our second season at this level.......
    Blue touch paper well and truly lit

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I recall the chairman saying the time for more investment is in our second season at this level. So Matt navigate us through the choppy waters of the Championship this season and you have an opportunity to steer us into a new era for our club.

All the best Matt & good luck to Exeter City too.
    He will have saved a Bob or two then seen has we have never achieved that the last 3 goes.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 03-10-2022 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Blue touch paper well and truly lit
    That’s what he said so let’s see.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast