+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Bruce Lifting Fat Ron’s Shirt?

Is Bruce Lifting Fat Ron’s Shirt?

Is Bruce in a gay relationship with Fat Ron?

Hull, Watford and Boro sack their managers despite being in a better position than us and consider their league position shocking!!

Once again we are dithering! So will Bruce be sacked immediately if we lose to Preston or when Santa comes?

Fat Ron on his appointment vowed to listen to fans and the fat p rick has done the opposite!

At 11.21am Al on the boro sacking Wilder thread Bruce and Fatter Ron were friends according to your post.

So the question Al is what did you see them doing in McDonald's toilets in your lunch hour to make you think that their "friendship" had progressed to more than platonic?

We definitely know that after having him at Sheffield Wednesday and now here that Bruce likes having a Reach around.

My first thought was they had formed a competition eating tag team, and on their sackings' (please god make it happen) they were going to the USA to win something for a change, I just didn't know they would be skipping (scratch that) waddling hand in hand into the sunset with their massive pay offs.

I think you are right Al, but I think it's worse with it being a Ménage à trois with Lai.

Nothing else explains why fatter Ron and Bruce are in charge still.

We have gone from the sublime 3 degrees to the 3 stooges.

So homophobic.this forum should be shut down by the moderators

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    So homophobic.this forum should be shut down by the moderators
    No homophobia here, but there should be a capital after a full stop benefits boy.

To the contrary, I wish you were gay as the national debt would be half what it is you vile scrounger.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    No homophobia here, but there should be a capital after a full stop benefits boy.

To the contrary, I wish you were gay as the national debt would be half what it is you vile scrounger.
    You are a proper clown! I don't get any benefits. I did about 10 years ago.

Good luck for the rest of the season. Boing boing splat.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)