+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Dubs?

It would be to the left of those two...🤔

Thank you Phil and Dubs. I once read that Jupiter is a failed star, but others have said no. I don't think it is, Jupiter is huge but still tiny compared to the Sun and the Sun isn't a large star.

Looks like visiting Dr Ball again Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Hi mate,

Could you advise me on something please.

I’ve got a recurring problem with an infection in my epididymis and it’s reared it’s head again after a 4 year break.

I still have in stock some of the large prescription I was given of Amoxicillin antibiotics at that time.

Expiry date was end of 2018, is it safe to still use these and if so will they have lost much potency?

Fed up of having my plums being prodded and poked to be honest with you hence trying to body swerve a GP visit!
    Morning Mick.

Firstly you'd be doing quite well to find a GP who is willing to take your ball bag in hand. That said taking a photo of the offending area and uploading it to your GP via your mobile would be about as much use as tits on a fish in this instance.

I imagine it would also make for a fairly gruesome image were you supple enough to actually get one 😊 .

Take the matter in hand so to speak and bite the bullet. Make that phone call because although it feels like it did last time it doesn't necessarily mean it is what it was last time.

I don't mean to worry you but testicular cancer shares a number of the same symptoms. In fact your previous condition is often misdiagnosed as early stage testicular cancer.

On the other hand you could just try and re order your old prescription online via your NHS account or ask for a repeat of your old prescription.

I can only speak for myself here but personally speaking I'd be up for having my nadgers checked just in case. All of the very best with whatever you decide on 😎 .

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Thank you Phil and Dubs. I once read that Jupiter is a failed star, but others have said no. I don't think it is, Jupiter is huge but still tiny compared to the Sun and the Sun isn't a large star
    It's the left over gases from the early solar system formation that did not gravitate to the sun directly.

So a giant coalescing of outer gases formed around the giants, of which Jupiter hoovered up the most.
    But never reached the mathematics to form even a failed star

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    It's the left over gases from the early solar system formation that did not gravitate to the sun directly.

So a giant coalescing of outer gases formed around the giants, of which Jupiter hoovered up the most.
    But never reached the mathematics to form even a failed star
    That last line sums up my footballing ability!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    That last line sums up my footballing ability!
    😂😂😂😂

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)