+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I see their not at all crooked, thoroughly honest and equally voluminous and patient owner has already sacked the Olympiacos manager just eleven games in.
    Reckon Monday evening against Villa could be D-day for Cooper.
    Don’t get your hopes up though...there is no way they’ll fail to get fewer than eleven points this season.
    No chance of them getting fewer than 11 points, however even allowing for inflation the money they have spent compared with our outlay i would say them getting anything less than 30 would make it a worse season than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    No chance of them getting fewer than 11 points, however even allowing for inflation the money they have spent compared with our outlay i would say them getting anything less than 30 would make it a worse season than ours.
    Good point...well made, but sadly I fear our record will last for ever which just goes to show how bad we were. Still...that was then...

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Good point...well made, but sadly I fear our record will last for ever which just goes to show how bad we were. Still...that was then...
    Aren't Forest tying with Sunderland for most bottom the the table finishes in the PL? Maybe if they finish bottom they will then go back to being officially the worst PL team in history rather than joint.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Aren't Forest tying with Sunderland for most bottom the the table finishes in the PL? Maybe if they finish bottom they will then go back to being officially the worst PL team in history rather than joint.
    Indeed they are. We can but hope.

Has Cooper had his P45 yet?

It appears Cooper has just signed an extension to his contract to 2025. Got that one wrong didn't I?

Thats an odd one.

Name:  cooper extension.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  16.2 KB

good luck to anyone trying to red that

Just google Steve Cooper extension and you'll see lots of URL's on the matter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)