+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 📉Florist

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Don’t know whether to order a double or triple vodka and tonic.

I’m a bit foxed.
    Hope the weathers nice for you, Eli. Hope it doesn't Reynard.

If you want a laugh, read their comments on Nottinghamshire live Web site. Cooper is not the messiah after all

We should do Forest season ticket holders for a fiver tomorrow night out of sympathy. Provided they don't wear red of course.

I know there's a whole history there that I wasn't part of, but I will register my 2c... I wish Forest all the best and I think taking delight in their problems reflects poorly on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    I know there's a whole history there that I wasn't part of, but I will register my 2c... I wish Forest all the best and I think taking delight in their problems reflects poorly on us.
    Echo that Jam.

Never really happy taking pleasure in others misfortune.

Plus, with Notts, these things usually rebound alarmingly quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Stuff that, Want the sods to fail.

Without knowing too much of the goings on at Forest they clearly are struggling to adapt to life in the premier league. The aim for them this season has got to be to finish above the relegation zone.

I don’t think it’s helped by the fact there has been such a massive change in personnel. They have brought in around 17 players as I understand. Therefore the momentum they had (and probably unity) from last season has been lost.

Forest also owe some degree of loyalty to Steve Cooper for what he did last season taking them from where their playoff final rivals Huddersfield are currently sat in the championship (23rd) to the premier league. An achievement attempted by so many but achieved by none this century until this year. So things could be far worse for them. If they do go back down they’ll have the parachute payments.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Stuff that, Want the sods to fail.
    Snap. Growing up in the 60s and 70s in West Bridgford as a Notts fan I can muster zero sympathy for their current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Snap. Growing up in the 60s and 70s in West Bridgford as a Notts fan I can muster zero sympathy for their current situation.
    ^^ This is the perspective I'm missing I think. I never grew up.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Same in Bilborough, after their FA cup win.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast