+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could be a job going at Notts Forest soon.

Coopers expressions said it all. I wonder who bought these 23 new players, the way they play i think it's someone upstairs. Cooper is a decent manager, but soon on the chopping block............

Cooper only selected 4 of those players, the rest were all part of the owners dodgy business deals. They only bought one CB and that was a desperate last day deal so they play with 3 championship level CBs. A lot of the players bought were not fit, so now only a few of them are becoming available. They were terrible last night, the gap between the defence and midfield was huge allowing three very good premier league midfielders to control the game. There are no goal scorers in the team as well, all of the front players are very good championship players but not good enough for the premier league, they had 4 clear goal scoring chances last night and didn't take any, you cannot do that at that level

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Cooper only selected 4 of those players, the rest were all part of the owners dodgy business deals. They only bought one CB and that was a desperate last day deal so they play with 3 championship level CBs. A lot of the players bought were not fit, so now only a few of them are becoming available. They were terrible last night, the gap between the defence and midfield was huge allowing three very good premier league midfielders to control the game. There are no goal scorers in the team as well, all of the front players are very good championship players but not good enough for the premier league, they had 4 clear goal scoring chances last night and didn't take any, you cannot do that at that level

Why are you commenting about another club? You seem to jump from one stance to another on here.

Is this a Rotherham United site or a Nottingham Forest site? I'm a little surprised that wasn't your answer to the comments on this thread.

I suggest you leave others to post what they like on threads in future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12