+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U21s vs Tranmere

U21s vs Tranmere

Does anyone have a link for this?

Looks like a strong side for us.

Some really good performances (Gelhardt, Dramah, Gnonto and Gyabi) something for Jesse to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Some really good performances (Gelhardt, Dramah, Gnonto and Gyabi) something for Jesse to think about.
    Only saw highlights but 3 things caught my eye:
    1. In league U21 matches players wear numbers 1 - 9. In this match players wore their club numbers.
    2. Tranmere played in all white which confused me for a few seconds
    3. Tranmere players did not celebrate their goals with much enthusiasm. I could not understand why not.

Sorry that should read numbers 1 - 11.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Sorry that should read numbers 1 - 11.
    If they had only had 9 that may have explained the win. We ended up with 10 with another questionable sending off.

I watched most of it live and Gyabi in particular was quality throughout.
    Last edited by UbiqueLUFC33; 05-10-2022 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    If they had only had 9 that may have explained the win. We ended up with 10 with another questionable sending off.

I watched most of it live and Gyabi in particular was quality throughout.
    Agreed that Gyabi looked very good. Joffy too his goals well too.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Only saw highlights but 3 things caught my eye:
    1. In league U21 matches players wear numbers 1 - 9. In this match players wore their club numbers.
    2. Tranmere played in all white which confused me for a few seconds
    3. Tranmere players did not celebrate their goals with much enthusiasm. I could not understand why not.
    It's because it's a cup where our under-21s played a senior team.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    It's because it's a cup where our under-21s played a senior team.
    Drameh has performed pretty well in the u21s and even has been amongst the goals in the last few games and has a few assists.

He must surely be close to getting game time in the first team given he was persuaded to stay.

Gyabi stands out all the time, very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Drameh has performed pretty well in the u21s and even has been amongst the goals in the last few games and has a few assists.

He must surely be close to getting game time in the first team given he was persuaded to stay.
    Yeah but JG and Greenwood Gray were all talked up by him also and we see how regular they are. He's the same as MB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)