+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: After what happened yesterday I now see intelligent aliens everywhere and I can ....

After what happened yesterday I now see intelligent aliens everywhere and I can ....

.... tell you where in the universe there are others.

Psaw,
    After what happened to me on Monday I can now see intelligent aliens not from Earth walking about on Earth, I can see their space craft in the sky and I can sense their space craft above Earth's atmosphere.

Im beginning to worry. Especially after your last post about spring s****. Your sarcasm is poor.

What is sarcastic about the Springs**** post?
    If you wish to read sarcasm here it is :-
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    When Labour get in, this is how it should go. Income tax up to 60%. We need to tax evil business. Levy on profits. Everyone earns the same wage regardless.

With higher tax, pay normal wage to benefit people, plus a bonus for being ill or whatever.

Turn Buckingham Palace etc into flats for single families, immigrants off the boats. Flog the priceless paintings, furniture in there so we can up benefits.

Keep Sandringham for the King who can host freedom fighters from around the world, ISIS, the Russians, muslim extremists, so called, Marxists, the Chinese etc. The royal palaces were built on punitive taxes over centuries on the british people.

Lets put them to good use. King Charles is one of us, he can host parties for Putin, Chi, Isis leaders etc, Corbyn could be his arranger.

Hire ferries to bring immigrants over three times a day, they have suffered enough. Put them in Windsor Castle. Pay them immediately, free phone etc.
    Where they come from doesnt matter.

Politically we must raise taxes its the only way. Anti discrimination, and black lives matter, if anyone falls foul, they must be jailed and re- educated.

The bbc must have a finance boost of a billion for more of the same, the NHS must get multi billions, the admin is doing a fine job.

Christmas must be got rid of, along with religion. Who needs it when we have Labour.

That is all. Brothers, fight for freedom from oppressors, take to the streets......

p.s, rejoin the EU. Nigel of Wisbech Road.

I agree 6, is there a name for someone who’s on the far right at the same time as the far left?

Psaw is jealous because after what happened on Monday I can see just as many intelligent aliens on Earth, in the sky, above Earth's atmosphere etc as he can.

Psaw is in a massive huff because I can see intelligent beings not of this Earth now on Earth. I can see their spacecraft in the sky and I can detect their spacecraft in space just outside Earth's atmosphere. I can do these things to at least the level of Psaw's competence in the matter.

I can do these things because of what happened to me last Monday.

When you say what happened to me for some reason I think of Independence Day & the Russell Case scene in the diner 🤣🤣

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)