+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Millwall. Taylor’s 1st game in dugout

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    How many times do we have to say why Warney moved the dugout?.It was because. he realised that the opposition management, had an unfair advantage of constantly "advising" the linesman down that side.Just drop this ridiculous idea. UTM.

Told you the reason I was told by same person who told me certain players were leaving & they did. Warney's wife getting some bother off millers fans at Doncaster. Next home game after that Warney changed dugouts.

If the intention is to get clear instructions shouted to the players then Gru is right. The manager should be in the home end dugout where it's quieter

There’s two versions of the dugout move, one is true and one is not, I know which one I believe. unless you’re a fly on the wall then you’ll Pinot know the truth but would you even believe the truth? Probably not knowing our fans

Personally I prefer the home dugout near the home fans.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Told you the reason I was told by same person who told me certain players were leaving & they did. Warney's wife getting some bother off millers fans at Doncaster. Next home game after that Warney changed dugouts.
    I asked you several times the other day and you refused to answer, How exactly did switching dugouts solve the problem of his wife getting abuse at Donny?

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    To be fair to Gru, he's not the one who keeps bringing the issue up
    Don’t let them kid you Lincs, they get off on it
    Last edited by millertop; 05-10-2022 at 10:14 AM.

He moved becase there was someone in the crowd behind him who was shouting really dumb things and was really annoying only to find out that in the other dugout there was someone even more annoying in the crowd so he moved to Derby.

Back to tonight's game. Put a starting 11 out tonight to give us a better chance than one that started against Wigan Saturday. I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    The home dugout was ok for every manager before Warney. That one is the home dugout to me nearest the majority of the home fans.
    I think you may actually have put your finger on why he moved

kioso back on grass, don’t know about his fitness levels to know ig he’s in side at any point tonight

Fergie for Bramall is an obvious change, experience against his old club and Bramall then won't take corners and set pieces which is a blessing, because he is crap at them.
    Humphreys for harding
    kelly for washington as the latter gives you nothing except running around like Warne used to
    hall lost his man at the corner on saturday, a simple header away but totally out of position, needs to improve on his marking, but he is our best defender in my view

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast