+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Home v Millwall. Taylor’s 1st game in dugout

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Fergie for Bramall is an obvious change, experience against his old club and Bramall then won't take corners and set pieces which is a blessing, because he is crap at them.
    Humphreys for harding
    kelly for washington as the latter gives you nothing except running around like Warne used to
    hall lost his man at the corner on saturday, a simple header away but totally out of position, needs to improve on his marking, but he is our best defender in my view
    Or fetch Fergie on in 2nd half if needed, Bramall was doing the same corners that normally others do so maybe that’s down to training
    I’d prefer to try Kelly with Washington so could give Ogbene a break
    Yes I’ll agree Hall needs improvement

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Told you the reason I was told by same person who told me certain players were leaving & they did. Warney's wife getting some bother off millers fans at Doncaster. Next home game after that Warney changed dugouts.
    Thought you weren’t going to mention it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Thought you weren’t going to mention it anymore.

Keeps getting said this tactical genius that was Warney! did it to stop what was the away dugout getting at the linesman. I'm just saying reason I was told he switched dugouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Fergie for Bramall is an obvious change, experience against his old club and Bramall then won't take corners and set pieces which is a blessing, because he is crap at them.
    Humphreys for harding
    kelly for washington as the latter gives you nothing except running around like Warne used to
    hall lost his man at the corner on saturday, a simple header away but totally out of position, needs to improve on his marking, but he is our best defender in my view

Derby you don't go to the games I believe if you can't you can't I'm not knocking you for that. Watch them on something. I've said that before you on this thread Ferguson for Bramall Kelly for Washington. But Humphreys on the left of the back 3 done that not worked. But I can see that happening tonight cause MT will probably be taking advice off Woody whose still in the same train of thought Warney had.

I'm just saying reason I was told he switched dugouts.
    ....again...and again...and again...and again...
    Same with Wood, every bloody week, despite him having one of his best seasons.
    You repeat yourself over and over again. Have you got OCD?

I'm intrigued to find out what stupid, insignificant detail and obsession you latch onto for the rest of the season and beyond, because there will be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    ....again...and again...and again...and again...
    Same with Wood, every bloody week, despite him having one of his best seasons.
    You repeat yourself over and over again. Have you got OCD?

I'm intrigued to find out what stupid, insignificant detail and obsession you latch onto for the rest of the season and beyond, because there will be one.
    If he's not a WUM then he may be autistic so don't be too mean.

Derby you don't go to the games I believe if you can't you can't I'm not knocking you for that. Watch them on something. I've said that before you on this thread Ferguson for Bramall Kelly for Washington. But Humphreys on the left of the back 3 done that not worked. But I can see that happening tonight cause MT will probably be taking advice off Woody whose still in the same train of thought Warney had.
    My God, this is it already... you're going to obsess about Wood having undue influence over MT.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Is that on the left or right?
    Depends which stand you are in

Kelly scored the last goal of the Warne era - Be great if he can get the first one of Taylor's

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    kioso back on grass, don’t know about his fitness levels to know ig he’s in side at any point tonight
    Forgot about that lad......very excitable player to watch.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast