+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Millwall. Taylor’s 1st game in dugout

Home v Millwall. Taylor’s 1st game in dugout

Can we greet the new management in full voice tonight and then get behind them and the players.

Probably won’t see much change but hopefully he knows how to change it if needs be

Millwall are 17th but only one point behind us so don’t go expecting an easy win but we could go 7th depending on goals if we win

No injury news yet and hopefully there won’t be any

I’m guessing the barriers will be up.

Get your £3 programme
    Get a 50/50 ticket £1 if you can see them

Come on!!!!
    Come on!!!!
    Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m trying not to get excited

Officials

We earned a point away to QPR last game he reffed us, Lindsay (again) and Harding both picking up yellows

Millwall away kit

Name:  89F938CB-3FEF-4BC0-9C7F-810FC7943091.jpeg
Views: 1054
Size:  15.6 KB

But they can play in 5heir home kit navy
    Last edited by millertop; 05-10-2022 at 08:07 AM.

Before Gru mentions it...the dugout with the home team sat in, is the home dugout.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Before Gru mentions it...the dugout with the home team sat in, is the home dugout.
    Is that on the left or right?

I'm sure we won't have to wait long.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post

The home dugout was ok for every manager before Warney. That one is the home dugout to me nearest the majority of the home fans.

On to the game MT says he's not going change much. Not that much wants changing. Keeper I prefer Vickers but Victor's got the shirt. Back 3 I'd rest Wood. Right to left Harding Hall McCart. Ferguson I'd bring in at left wing back. Kelly in place of Washington up front.

How many times do we have to say why Warney moved the dugout?.It was because. he realised that the opposition management, had an unfair advantage of constantly "advising" the linesman down that side.Just drop this ridiculous idea. UTM.

To be fair to Gru, he's not the one who keeps bringing the issue up

Obviously the solution is to switch the home and away ends, then you have the dugout nearest the home fans and next to the linesman

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    The home dugout was ok for every manager before Warney. That one is the home dugout to me nearest the majority of the home fans.
    As you’re aware Warne took every opportunity to gain an advantage. He took the decision to change dugouts because he saw that our opponents were effecting or influencing the decision made by the linesmen by remonstrating at them.

Making the change took that advantage away from the opponents and gave it to us.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast