+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Home v Millwall. Taylor’s 1st game in dugout

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Derby you don't go to the games I believe if you can't you can't I'm not knocking you for that. Watch them on something. I've said that before you on this thread Ferguson for Bramall Kelly for Washington. But Humphreys on the left of the back 3 done that not worked. But I can see that happening tonight cause MT will probably be taking advice off Woody whose still in the same train of thought Warney had.
    I watch every match on TV, I can't go anymore as don't live in the UK. I am also happy for McCart to go left of a 3, harding is great cover but shouldn't be played out of position as a default.

Definitely wasted on here
    Name:  19E09CBE-AB18-4512-8EC7-E2A862FBC4FC.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  11.2 KB

Match day information https://t.co/IoOz3wVDQ5

A minutes applause Indonesian Stadium Disaster victims

Will we have a big sarcastic cheer from the crowd tonight if and when we leave one up at a corner?!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSquirt View Post
    Will we have a big sarcastic cheer from the crowd tonight if and when we leave one up at a corner?!
    Suppose it depends if we concede from it lol

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSquirt View Post
    We will have a collective groan from The cast of a cocoon that sit near me the first time Wiles misplaces a pass because he isn't KDB.

Barring injuries will more than likely be same side as last time out, maybe a tweak down the left side defender. Don't want to knock Wes Harding too much but he had a poor game last time out .
    Millers to win 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Barring injuries will more than likely be same side as last time out, maybe a tweak down the left side defender. Don't want to knock Wes Harding too much but he had a poor game last time out .
    Millers to win 1-0
    He wasn't the only one to have a poor game tbf
    The spirit in the squad is fundamentally good and events this week will have given everybody a boost. I'm expecting a big improvement on Saturday's performance. I'd like to see Kelly start with Washington or Chieo. The whole scenario is made for Kelly (Taylor made?)
    2-0 Millers

Good luck tonight to our new manager, hopefully starts with Kelly, Ogbene wide right, Cuffley on left, get them balls into the box. I'm away so will be watching match report on mm

Hall is better in central defence. Harding right defender you know who I want as the left defender. Left wing back a problem position for us Ferguson could give us 60 mins. Can't drop Chieo so Kelly in for Washington. Doubt it will be that side.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Definitely wasted on here
    Name:  19E09CBE-AB18-4512-8EC7-E2A862FBC4FC.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  11.2 KB

Match day information https://t.co/IoOz3wVDQ5

A minutes applause Indonesian Stadium Disaster victims
    I know it's the " modern" way but somehow having applause for a stadium disaster doesn't sit well with me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast