+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Brick in the Wall?

Another Brick in the Wall?

While ex Pink Floyd band member Roger Waters is getting his concerts cancelled and claims he is on a Ukrainian hit list, Pink Floyd themselves have teamed up with Ukrainian vocalist Andriy Khlyvnyuk of Boombox to record resistance song “Hey Hey Rise Up!”. I don’t see Waters getting together with Gilmour & Mason any time soon. Time to revisit “Ummagumma” and “Meddle” two of my all-time favourite albums methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    While ex Pink Floyd band member Roger Waters is getting his concerts cancelled and claims he is on a Ukrainian hit list, Pink Floyd themselves have teamed up with Ukrainian vocalist Andriy Khlyvnyuk of Boombox to record resistance song “Hey Hey Rise Up!”. I don’t see Waters getting together with Gilmour & Mason any time soon. Time to revisit “Ummagumma” and “Meddle” two of my all-time favourite albums methinks.
    You might as well as be talking Chinese Sir Outwood, your musical genre is way too eclectic for me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2DAdWcsM7Po

Perhaps I should refresh your memory BT.

I’m not a great fan of their earlier material (I love Saucerful of Secrets though).

Dark side of the Moon, Wish you were here, and The Wall are great albums.

The later albums post Roger Waters are brilliant. A very sad day when Richard Wright died.

Arnold Lane and See Emily Play two good singles, as they used to be known !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2DAdWcsM7Po

Perhaps I should refresh your memory BT.
    No use talking to me right now Sir Outwood, I'm much too busy concentrating my inner Zen on getting three points tonight.

'' I'm much too busy concentrating my inner Zen!''

Why BT it would be much easier for you just to fall asleep!

But as Yom Kippur is passing you still have time to concentrate on atonement and repentance,

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    '' I'm much too busy concentrating my inner Zen!''

Why BT it would be much easier for you just to fall asleep!

But as Yom Kippur is passing you still have time to concentrate on atonement and repentance,
    I'm walking around the house in my white kittle but for the life in me Balan I can't think of anything I want to repent.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)