+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notts County attendance last night

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Almost 11000, with 1900 Wrexham fans. Wow.
    Our friends in S6 took 1500 to Plymouth last night, a long way for a midweek night match

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Our friends in S6 took 1500 to Plymouth last night, a long way for a midweek night match
    Indeed they did…… to see em lose 😄

Get ready for the Moore out chants, if they’re not in the top 6 come Xmas. Biggest thing that will hurt em is seeing Warney up there above em with Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Indeed they did…… to see em lose ��

Get ready for the Moore out chants, if they’re not in the top 6 come Xmas. Biggest thing that will hurt em is seeing Warney up there above em with Derby.
    I doubt it will hurt them anymore than seeing us above them and promoted under Warney.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Indeed they did…… to see em lose ��

Pigsters we’re blaming Moore’s substitutions for the defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I've heard tales of Wednesday fans who can talk about the team and a game, without mentioning the attendance. I just haven't met one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    I've heard tales of Wednesday fans who can talk about the team and a game, without mentioning the attendance. I just haven't met one yet.
    Mythical creatures

Best one on praise or grumble before Weds’s game at Plymouth was that Weds fan Mark who often calls in. He said and I quote, “”Thing is, Weds are the Man City of League 1 and teams will come at us because of this” 🤣 🤣 I couldn’t stop laughing…. it certainly made my evening 🤣 🤣

Why do deluded Weds fans think they are so “Massive”?

Final score…. Plymouth 2 v 1 Man City 🤣

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12