+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notts County attendance last night

Notts County attendance last night

Almost 11000, with 1900 Wrexham fans. Wow.

Out of all the ex league teams in the Conference Notts County are the one I would like to see back in the League.

Elite Pie will be very pleased with that turnout.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Out of all the ex league teams in the Conference Notts County are the one I would like to see back in the League.
    I want them all back and I want to see Torquay go back to 6.15 Saturday evening kick offs!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I want them all back and I want to see Torquay go back to 6.15 Saturday evening kick offs!
    Fair enough but I draw the line at Chesterfield, let them rot where they are 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Fair enough but I draw the line at Chesterfield, let them rot where they are 🤣
    I agree with Crookadile I just hate Chesterfield fans.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Almost 11000, with 1900 Wrexham fans. Wow.
    I remember when we took 3 times that one promotion season.
    The home end was full of fiver paying scrotes

Some years ago I followed a couple of Notts County fans out of our ground after knocking them out of some cup. I overheard one of them saying that if he had to watch that zhit every week he would take golf up . I believe they were a league above us at the time .

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Some years ago I followed a couple of Notts County fans out of our ground after knocking them out of some cup. I overheard one of them saying that if he had to watch that zhit every week he would take golf up . I believe they were a league above us at the time .
    I followed a group of Millers out of their ground after we had lost there 5-2 and missed out on the play offs on the last day of the 1997-98 season, RM's first in charge. They were saying RM was clueless, would never make a manager and should GO NOW! Goes to show that unbelievable as it may seem, our fan's are not always right!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I followed a group of Millers out of their ground after we had lost there 5-2 and missed out on the play offs on the last day of the 1997-98 season, RM's first in charge. They were saying RM was clueless, would never make a manager and should GO NOW! Goes to show that unbelievable as it may seem, our fan's are not always right!
    Did they mention go and walk to Ipswich barefooted now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast