+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Chess

O/T Chess

Can you believe you can actually cheat at chess with anal beads up your arse? I thought that this was one game that cheating would be impossible, but when you think about it.. is there a game where cheating is not possible?

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Can you believe you can actually cheat at chess with anal beads up your arse? I thought that this was one game that cheating would be impossible, but when you think about it.. is there a game where cheating is not possible?
    Darts?

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I also play chess using two way radios with a friend a few doors away. We started it years a go when we both had CB radios and he was living further away. Great fun especially if snozzled or stoned out of your head....

But I must inquire about the anal beads....Hhmmmmm

Apparently these anal beads can receive radio transmissions. According to Musk he's confident that this is what was used when Neimann defeated the world number 1, Carlson. Carlson and the word chess federation appear to be looking into this and are fairly sure that Neimann did cheat. Im rubbish at it btw. Im always amazed when my opponent says checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Darts?
    Could gamesmanship be classed as cheating?

This from the Grand slam darts clash 2018

First up was the last 16 clash between Gary Anderson and Wesley Harms, which was billed as a battle between the rival organisations that are the PDC, whom Anderson throws for, and the BDO’s Harms.

But any concerns of bad blood on the oche were, erm, blown to one side by a bad belly, with both Anderson and Harms accusing one another of breaking wind on stage.

Then there is this

https://dartssite.com/can-you-cheat-at-darts/

As a half decent chess player myself ... I would say that cheating in online chess is rife. You can download a free app which is stronger than the World Champ. When young junior starts playing like Bobby Fischer then it’s pretty obvious. Cheating over the board is more difficult ...you can’t take mobile phones into playing halls these days, comfort breaks are looked at suspiciously ...but then stories of people being wired up, having chips in their ears ... and now anal beads. The mind boggles.

At the top level, all games are shown live over the internet ... so all it takes is to find a way of getting a message through from someone watching. Chess at the top level is typically not full of shock results ... quite predictable tbh. So when Carlsen loses to someone outside the Top 50 it’s pretty unusual - especially when he is outplayed. Truly p****s me off ..the whole scenario tbh - whenever you lose you always think some B*****d is using an engine. It’s not as though there is much money to be made in chess either ... apart from maybe the world Top 10.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)