+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Millwall

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Millwall

This is usually a noon kick off so it's not surprising to see it played in midweek. It saves any sort of trouble that there may be until New Years day when the Millers make the return trip.

I'm expecting a lively encounter tonight with points to prove all over the place especially the home team! We could, should put a show on for Mr. Taylor just like the one that Mr. Mowbray had at Sunderland.
    Fast direct football played on the floor with the crosses being fired in from both flanks! Will Wiles be freeer to join up with the front two and score a header (you heard it here first)? Will the back 5 be tinkered with (I doubt it). Will he want more presense up front (not until the second half)?

Will TS get singed to tonight, I heard that hi was a bit surprised that he was able to wave to the fans during the game as is custom.

It's been a difficult week or two but as an old engineer told me when I asked him about the changes in life, he just made a reference to a bucket of water.
    He said, if everyone put their hand in a bucket of water the water is still but when someone removes their hand from the water there's a ripple - it's not long before the water goes flat again and life contiues as before!

Enjoy the new era boys and girls

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

Down to the Millers players & fans to put a show on for the new manager, then TS may get a song .Toasting the Millers tonight from Turkey, so keep a good match thread on for ne to read. UTM

Will be watching in Tenerife. Washington to score?

Morning Frog'n'all. I can only make the first half on I Follow today. Then I'm on my way to Palo Alto to have my knees checked at Stanford Hospital.

Hope we're comfortably in the lead at the end of the first half...

TEAM vs @MillwallFC | Johansson; Harding, Wood (C), Hall; Norton-Cuffy, Barlaser, Wiles, Rathbone, Bramall; Washington, Ogbene.

SUBS | Vickers, Peltier, Humphreys, Ferguson, Lindsay, Eaves, Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    TEAM vs @MillwallFC | Johansson; Harding, Wood (C), Hall; Norton-Cuffy, Barlaser, Wiles, Rathbone, Bramall; Washington, Ogbene.

SUBS | Vickers, Peltier, Humphreys, Ferguson, Lindsay, Eaves, Kelly.
    Shuffled the pack and ended up with the same hand then! Used to happen to me a lot playing against some of the old guys in the crib league

Let’s hope for a positive, peaceful match thread tonight. UTM!!

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Morning Frog'n'all. I can only make the first half on I Follow today. Then I'm on my way to Palo Alto to have my knees checked at Stanford Hospital.

Hope we're comfortably in the lead at the end of the first half...
    Hope all goes as expecteted

I’ve got a £1 on Hall to score at 40/1

Same starting 11 that lost Saturday. MT can't have picked that no McCart again not even on the bench. Can't understand that!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast