+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Always to be expected

All the criticism of Sean revolved around the fact that we had become very predictable.
    Now, with a change of manager and different style of play, we have gone from being very predicatable to being very, very predictable, however, it is pretty to watch so many fans say.
    On the plus side we have now gone 9 League matches without defeat, the Ladies have played 6 League games without defeat, Under 21s and Under 18s have both been undefeated in their last 5 league games, can't really complain with that.

I’d ask Professor Stanley Unwin himself were he still with us BT but I suspect it may be some form of conveyance, carriage or charabanc doubtless now taking us Clarets on our travels. I am not convinced VK is playing his best starting eleven either but here we are handily placed in the pack with plenty of games to go and time to iron out the problems.

It must be obvious by now, even to Stan's blind man on a galloping horse, that we need a new manager. I've heard of one down Kettering way, nothing better to do with his time than attend rock concerts and creosote his garden fence. Why not ask him, it could hardly be more boring, he could hardly do worse, could he ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It must be obvious by now, even to Stan's blind man on a galloping horse, that we need a new manager. I've heard of one down Kettering way, nothing better to do with his time than attend rock concerts and creosote his garden fence. Why not ask him, it could hardly be more boring, he could hardly do worse, could he ?
    I've missed one actual live game this season mon ami and believe me, the Art of Defending is not one of our major strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I've missed one actual live game this season mon ami and believe me, the Art of Defending is not one of our major strengths.
    I remember Sean's first two games, we'd been leaking goals for fun, worst defensive record in the division, straight away two clean sheets, defence sorted within minutes of walking through the door. Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I remember Sean's first two games, we'd been leaking goals for fun, worst defensive record in the division, straight away two clean sheets, defence sorted within minutes of walking through the door. Happy days.
    On a serious note mon ami, Stoke are bobbins, Phil Jagielka was holding them together and he's 63.

VK is playing 3 at the back but we are getting murdered when the opposition doubled up on one full back. Vitinho was getting creamed last night and as usual we conceded from a cross coming in from the right wing.

I know he's not but if SD was running this lot we'd be nearly promoted by now.

Attachment 22676

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)