+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Millwall Post Match Thoughts

The Matt Taylor era begins with a hard earned if not somewhat uninspiring 1-1 draw. Looking at the scores/results from tonight it seems this league is going to be a tight one and the teams that are able to eek out one goal wins will push for promotion and those that fall to one goal losses could be looking at relegation. Mid-table mediocrity for RUFC anyone? Some strange substitutions by the sounds of it tonight and from afar, without having actually seen any action it would appear that Tom Eaves is already being singled out as this season's scapegoat.

Thoughts on the game?

Mid-table mediocrity ? No chance going on the last two games.

I thought we looked a bit short on confidence tonight. It wasn't a classic that's for sure. Bramall was terrible.
    It's very worrying that we can't score from open play.

Give us a chance for goodness sake. Matts first game tonight for him to have a good look at the set up.

No one would have saved that shot of theirs but other than that we would have won. Same with Swansea.

No way Eaves should be ahead of Kelly but let’s see what Matt thinks.

That’s a point on the board under a new regime so we are up and running in the post Warne era.
    Last edited by Nardendee; 05-10-2022 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    No way Eaves should be ahead of Eaves but let’s see what Matt thinks.
    He does get ahead of himself at times.

A point not in the relegation zone whets not to like.

Think some people need a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Give us a chance for goodness sake. Matts first game tonight for him to have a good luck.

No one would have saved that shot of theirs but other than that we would have won. Same with Swansea.

No way Eaves should be ahead of Kelly but let’s see what Matt thinks.

That’s a point on the board under a new regime so we are up and running in the post Warne era.
    One Eaves is bad enough without two.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    A point not in the relegation zone whets not to like.

Think some people need a reality check.
    I’m sure I’ve read on another thread that you said we would lose 2-1.

Kelly’s got to start in our next game,T/S has got to sanction a new forward in January.

positives, we got a point and he didn't lose his first game. Wiles was better, our central 3 are decent championship players. Grant hall is a good player and harding always gives 120%. Norton-cuffy is a very talented footballer and a joy to watch in a millers shirt we have a few decent players that aren't getting a game, so perhaps a bit of competition could help (Lindsay, high, mccart)
    negatives, the fans, so quiet don't get behind the team, not helping at all. Bramall, Washington and eaves are a waste of money all for different reasons, MT wants to be having his first meeting with TS and say, i need a striker on 1st january because I have nothing up front, the lack of any quality up front will cost us, we will start to lose more games because there is nothing in the forward line or midfield in terms of goals. If ogbene doesnt score none of the others look like scoring.
    eaves showed how bad he is tonight with his booking, he had the ball he had time, missed controlled it (again) then dove in because he has no pace and got booked, he will need to improve 400% just to be league 1 quality, I hear Warne gave him a 3 year deal, could end up being another Blackstock level of a deal.
    A good point from a very average performance

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast