+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

I get the impression that it won't take very long at all for our new manager to assess the quality or lack of it of our players. Early days but I suspect that the shirt will have to be earned on merit only and the days of sentimental team selection will be a thing of the past

I think we’re all in agreement that certain players have become a bit complacent due to a lack of genuine competition. I never expected MT to make major changes in his first game, but I hope he now takes a look at the wider squad. Getting Kioso back would be a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Maybe it’s the burden of carrying Ogbene that’s tiring him out.
    Come on fellers, we are Rotherham United supporters, how about encouraging them instead of constantly rubbishing them, after all their the ones that make our weekends Happy.!

A great first 30 minutes, and then very little after that.
    We are strong in defence, and I don't really get the criticism of Bramall.
    Everybody was better than Saturday, with Cuffy again being the standout.
    Kelly should definitely be in front of Eaves, in fact,my cat probably should be.
    Makes you appreciate even more how good Smith was.
    But it's a another point, and we're in the top half of the league.

Very open and honest interview and he didn't hide. Will definitely be listening to his interviews in future.

Quote Originally Posted by fromafar View Post
    Come on fellers, we are Rotherham United supporters, how about encouraging them instead of constantly rubbishing them, after all their the ones that make our weekends Happy.!
    Not rubbishing anybody.

Ogbene isn't a " man up front" but not his fault that he's been stuck there. Been a bit of a passenger in the last two games

Manager needs to make his stamp here. Going to say it for starters get back in the home dugout! He won't have selected that side. Get McCart out of Pringle's cupboard! he's got the ability to be mentioned in the same breath as BP. I can't believe Humphreys & Peltier are in front of McCart when selecting the side. Bramall can't even take a corner along with Eaves both terrible signings. To keep picking points up while January window feel we've got to go 4-5-1. Harding Hall Wood or Peltier McCart back 4 Norton-Cuffy Wiles Barlaser Rathbone or Odoffin Chieo across middle Chieo or Norton-Cuffy wide left. Kelly up front.

gru stop being a Dickhead. The other day you said you wouldn’t mention the dugout situation again if Taylor chose what you call the away dugout. Well he chose it but you still persist. Give it a rest ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Manager needs to make his stamp here. Going to say it for starters get back in the home dugout! He won't have selected that side. Get McCart out of Pringle's cupboard! he's got the ability to be mentioned in the same breath as BP. I can't believe Humphreys & Peltier are in front of McCart when selecting the side. Bramall can't even take a corner along with Eaves both terrible signings. To keep picking points up while January window feel we've got to go 4-5-1. Harding Hall Wood or Peltier McCart back 4 Norton-Cuffy Wiles Barlaser Rathbone or Odoffin Chieo across middle Chieo or Norton-Cuffy wide left. Kelly up front.
    You deserve banning for that comment after you promised not to ever mention it again if MT used the existing “home” dugout.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    You deserve banning for that comment after you promised not to ever mention it again if MT used the existing “home” dugout.

New manager why not switch back to what was the home dugout. I won't mention it again. More interested in how MT gets the best out of the players he's got here up.to January then see if he can move some on & in positions we are weak in bring players in.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast