+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: List of previous managers and caretaker's

List of previous managers and caretaker's

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/...wich-albion/9/
    From my Ist match in 1961, their have been 46.
    We had a lot of ex centre half's and most of their problems were with the defence .
    Pullis was an ex winger ,who played anti football.

Interesting. They don’t last long do they. Mind we have had some s***e managers who should not have been appointed in the first place.

Pulis, Pardew, Allershyte, Bruce and now possibly Keane, ground should be renamed
    Jurassic Park

In my humble opinion we ought to put Morrison and Brunt in temporary charge while we make thorough investigations in order to appoint a young up and coming manager who has a plan and vision for the future. We don't appear to learn from our mistakes of employing from the same old 'managerial roundabout'. I don't see it altering as we'll stick with either Bruce or, as I say, opt for the same old.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    In my humble opinion we ought to put Morrison and Brunt in temporary charge while we make thorough investigations in order to appoint a young up and coming manager who has a plan and vision for the future. We don't appear to learn from our mistakes of employing from the same old 'managerial roundabout'. I don't see it altering as we'll stick with either Bruce or, as I say, opt for the same old.
    I agree with that, except that it could, ultimately, lead to their parting with us when a new manager is installed. We will continue the downwards spiral until the wretched chinaman is gone; I still worry about what damage that tw@t will inflict on our club.

Chris Hughton is probably looking forward to the challenge which Lais ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/...wich-albion/9/
    From my Ist match in 1961, their have been 46.
    We had a lot of ex centre half's and most of their problems were with the defence .
    Pullis was an ex winger ,who played anti football.
    And Pulis was one of the longer lasting, best part of 3 years. It wasn't anti football by the way it was what worked with what he was given. To be hard to beat on a budget. Very unpopular style but unlike Bruce and co got us wins, against anybody on the day.

Could Fred Everiss make a comeback? Our only top division title winning manager. Also won the FA Cup in 1931.
    Those were the days

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)