+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Langstaff on 72+

Langstaff on 72+

Sorry if it has been mentioned before. Interesting podcast interview with Langstaff. Clearly he is and has been on a lot of club's radar and his ambition indicates he wants to be a league player soon. Hopefully with Notts. His interview is right at the end. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0d3bv98

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Sorry if it has been mentioned before. Interesting podcast interview with Langstaff. Clearly he is and has been on a lot of club's radar and his ambition indicates he wants to be a league player soon. Hopefully with Notts. His interview is right at the end. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0d3bv98
    He gave a good interview. 54 mins onward for the impatient amongst us, like me.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    He gave a good interview. 54 mins onward for the impatient amongst us, like me.

45mins ya n0b.........

When I read the thread title I thought it was about predicting how many goals he’d score this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    When I read the thread title I thought it was about predicting how many goals he’d score this season!
    If he carries on as he is he's on for over 57 league goals so it's not completely out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Are you putting a bet on it!

I wish I had at 25-1. I told my wolves supporting mate we should but in the end couldn't be bothered then forgot. Now I remind him every game what fools we've been, this time next year we could have been millionaires!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Are you putting a bet on it!
    It's probably the only way to get better odds than 25/1

Interestingly my online bookmaker isn't offering a cash out, I suspect it's because I have him as an each way bet.

Not that I would take it this side of Christmas.