+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apologies to Newcastle Supporters

Apologies to Newcastle Supporters

For any doubts from many Newcastle supporters saying Bruce was absolutely
    s hite!

I went to Preston and even their supporters were laughing saying you must be s hite to beat us!!

Our chairman is a friend of Bruce which is why he’s still there. Club is falling to bits and we are heading to Forest Green!

Unbelievable!

I’ve come to learn the value of the opinions from supporters of clubs who have had a manager or player for a reasonable amount of time. Far more accurate than ‘pundit’ or press opinions.

Sorry (but no way surprised) to hear of your plight. Clearly you need to get rid asap.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    s hite!

I went to Preston and even their supporters were laughing saying you must be s hite to beat us!!

Our chairman is a friend of Bruce which is why he’s still there. Club is falling to bits and we are heading to Forest Green!

Unbelievable!
    Rafas looking for a club?

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Rafas looking for a club?

The only Rafa we could afford is one who runs a Benidorm pub especially after Bruce will leave with a whopping pay off!

The only Rafa we could afford is one who runs a Benidorm pub especially after Bruce will leave with a whopping pay off!
    Which was very probably in his mind when he signed up. One thing I can guarantee, he hasn’t the faintest idea how to get your team out of the rut.

Aye - you're ****ed till he goes.

Hope he does as would hate to see you drop, which whilst miles off is the form you're currently on.

The bloke is a complete and utter dinosaur

He will just keep saying well we will roll our sleeves up and go again.

Until it’s too late then he gets the monster payout, he is an out and out parasite

s hite!

Unbelievable!
    https://www.themag.co.uk/2022/10/ste...castle-united/

I think you'll all like this. it's a great article. The subject is Cabbage Heed. The author hits the nail on the cabbage!

Is anyone surprised that Cabbage has taken a team in 5th all the way to the relegation zone.

A master of disaster.

Top article.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)