+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phil Parkinson

Phil Parkinson

Sort of saying we were lucky against Altrincham and Wrexham. Sounds like sour grapes.
    What he doesn't get is....
    We won, we scored, they didn't

Parkinson is very poor loser and sounded like a very bitter man.
    If my team had been totally played off the park as Wrexham were in that first 25 minutes, then I think I could have been humble enough to give credit where it was due.
    I have not seen the highlights yet but from what I can remember there were some very kind refereeing decisions that went in Wrexham's favour in a few of there build up, that lead to scoring chances
    I dislike Parkinson with a passion and don't rate him as a manager. I really believe he is under huge pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Sort of saying we were lucky against Altrincham and Wrexham. Sounds like sour grapes.
    What he doesn't get is....
    We won, we scored, they didn't
    He was just as bitter when we beat them at home last season, I really can't stand the bloke.

What a sausage and sad man. We would give credit where it's due and Williams does. They've got the backing and we're still top. We play good football, he's still playing lump it up pretty much. They're buying players just for their throw ins. Can't stomach poor losers. Both teams had good chances last night but we won it, suck it up Parkinson. Think he's feeling the pressure of having to get them up this season or it's bye bye Phil.

Lols at anyone who says they could have won a game if they’d taken their chances while completely ignoring the chances the other side missed.

Parkinson loses almost all of the games that matter as manager of Wrehxam. Chesterfield, Notts, play offs various key games last season. His tactics are basically 1990's. He's not good enough.

Once a pr@t, always a pr@t.

Is he related to Steve Evans? Complete knob who will probably be out of work by Christmas.
    Last edited by IluvNotts; 05-10-2022 at 10:49 PM.

Ryan has promised him a part in Deadpool 3. Replacement for Blind Al " Pain teaches us who we are "

One thing he did point out which was true is that we often get caught out playing the high line in defence with the long ball over the top. Altrincham had at least a couple of chances and Wrexham also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast