+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luke Thomas

Luke Thomas

Rumour circling he's broke his ankle I believe in training .

Hopefully not but if so it's a big blow .

Big blow if true , the lads been outstaning so far this season 🤞for him , he's not having the best of luck with various problems so far in his career ,

It'd be a serious body blow for the lad and for the club

We've got better squad replacement options now compared to last season of course.
    But this is such a shame for Luke as hes made a big effort this season, and I think his contract is also running out isn't it. 😟

He is not my favourite player by a long way ,but to be fair he has played very well this season & for the sake of the lad lets hope that it is just a rumour & he runs out at Oakwell today , we will see.

Double leg fracture , confirmed by Radio Sheffield .

Out for the season I reckon .

Shame for Luke hope you have speedy recovery.

Not been his biggest admirer but he came back and has given it a good go and shown some bottle. Something I had thought he lacked.

We might need to look for another player who can move forward with the ball at his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Shame for Luke hope you have speedy recovery.

Not been his biggest admirer but he came back and has given it a good go and shown some bottle. Something I had thought he lacked.

We might need to look for another player who can move forward with the ball at his feet.
    Connell back in and Benson given a free role would be my call Ethel .

Maybe animal but we’re 2 men down now and despite recent comments I’m not so sure we have got strength in depth to carry us through the rest of the season

Poor lad. Awful freak injury. Wishing Luke a speedy and healthy recovery. The team will miss his quality and attacking input, that's for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast