+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: ot - Emmerdale news

That Emmerdale village must ev the greatest proportion of LGBTQIA+ residents in the country.

They shud evva weekly "Thursday Neet is Gay Neet" in the Woolly. It would be rocking.

I hope Arthur's t eenage coming out is dealt with in a sensitive manner. Time for Charles to step forrad and minister to him as Arthur's Dad, the Rev Ashley Thomas, would ev done. Marcus seems a bit dodgy to me to be the one to support Arthur.

Vinny ez mooar money than sense.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 13-12-2022 at 09:33 AM.

Arr much iz whisky in Davids cloorsin darn sale ,

Dave Shaw is buying up David's shop premises to mek it into a new chipoyle.

Will will be in for a daily portion.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 21-12-2022 at 12:50 PM.

I’m sure I’ve seen Al the stud’s love nest on Omaze.
    He must have paid £300k+ but only took a few grand from his thriving ( not ) business with Belle and a loan in Kerry’s name.
    Then again, he probably made a quick call and arranged a bank loan/ mtge for £250k….. simple !!

Adam Hammil signs for Home Farm ! as a Nanny/child minder ! Liam looks a pirrock Wi that beard , Knife crime on the increase ? Arr blame Leyla and Conway !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Adam Hammil signs for Home Farm ! as a Nanny/child minder ! Liam looks a pirrock Wi that beard , Knife crime on the increase ? Arr blame Leyla and Conway !

He does look like Adam Hammill.

He gives me the creeps (the Nanny, not Hammill). Summat not reyt abart him.

It's abart time we edda hospital bedside vigil with bleeping monitoring machines, someone asleep evvin been there bedside all neet and calling "Nurse, Nurse" when the patient wakes up, emergency procedure needed and a happy ending.

Attention spans nardays mean it is all done in one episode. Years gone by this story would have been milked for weeks.

No Q's ont corridoor at Hotten General ? " i wonder if there real nurse's " 🤔

Mass killings int village ? Tha cud bi reyt SB abart that Hammil lookalike , dodjee !!

A sudden swarm of new bobbies rush into the village.

All they have to do is say the person's name and oppun the back dooar of the police car in order to take them in.

Moira's transgender ( woman to man) son Matty could have blown it with those vague replies to the bobbies.

To add to the Adam Hammill lookalike childminder I am beginning to think Jacob is looking more and more like Phil Foden (or vice versa).
    We've also got Aaron as Alex Mowatt and Will as Norwood's body double.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-01-2023 at 03:23 PM.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast