+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: ot - Emmerdale news

Quote Originally Posted by x11barnsley View Post
    Marcus hasn’t got many clothes and doesn’t seem to have any jobs either !
    As long as he’s got his favourite slightly too big sweat shirt which could do with a wash….. is there a launderette ?
    Perhaps someone should open one along with a telly shop as nobody seems to have one.

Is the grinning nanny in some way related to Gabby which stops him turning her down ?
    Finally, did there used to be a pub in Demdyke ( Row ) ?
    Demdyke Row was just six cottages X11, no pub. Most of it was "destroyed" in the plane crash.

The Woolpack was in Beckindale village ( real location Esholt) when it was called Emmerdale Farm. I've done four pilgrimages to Esholt, near Guiseley. A lot of the indoor filming now done at ITV Calendar studios in Leeds.

They film it three months in advance so any televisions in homes would need to be permanently off burrit does look odd, nobody evvin a tele.

I think a new storyline is on its way. They ent done the I in LGBTQIA+ standing for Inters*ex whereby Adam Hammill's genitalia do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies. They have done the As*xual A storyline with Liv showing zero interest in s*exual activity.

Cheers SB… nice one !

Burning question .. is Pollard going to change the name of “ Davids “ ?
    If so, get your mitts on one of David’s tote bags as they could be worth a load in years to come ….. sell all your gold and buy ‘em all now….. 13 quid from on-line shop.
    Martin Lewis may be reading this so don’t delay !

I was wrong abart Adam Hammill. He finally gave in to Gabby begging forrit and the tupping season has begun.

It'll end in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I was wrong abart Adam Hammill. He finally gave in to Gabby begging forrit and the tupping season has begun.

It'll end in tears.
    Allus knew that babysitter worra wrong 'un.

When he’s in his bad mode he doesn’t grin like the old Cheshire Cat ( whatever that means )
    He’s got a permanent Joker style face when he’s with the nymph.

Is he a good actor ?
    No he’s shockingly bad … on a par with Will.

Quote Originally Posted by x11barnsley View Post
    When he’s in his bad mode he doesn’t grin like the old Cheshire Cat ( whatever that means )
    He’s got a permanent Joker style face when he’s with the nymph.

Is he a good actor ?
    No he’s shockingly bad … on a par with Will.
    Spot on. That constant inane grin/smile is grating.
    Nate is up there too in the bad acting stakes. He always has an expression like someone has just inserted a pole up his arse.
    Ethan's face never changes, no matter wot he's speyking

They will have to go some to beat the all-time great---Amy Turtle on Crossroads.

I don’t think the actress appeared elsewhere put it that way !

Nate involved in gun running.

Charles the Vicar perverting the course of justice stealing the Sharma necklace and planting it in his father's pocket, who died from the stress of police investigation.

Dan locked up for manslaughter

All in a small, rural village. Emmerdale nivva fails to deliver.

Good though innit !

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819