+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy clappers absent

Happy clappers absent

It never ceases to amaze me how the happy clappers run for cover when the team is playing crap , I and all the other people on the forum who challenge the club are always posting, get a grip and please remove your rose tinted classes we are poor very poor, recruitment was inadequate academy players are 3 years behind mens football, the coaches at the academy are poor the board are also poor the management team would be ok if the team behind them would get their heads from up their arses the academy is failing please make changes get it downgraded or closed at present I am not that bothered but it does now seem to be a major financial hindrance
    Last edited by Wartman; 08-10-2022 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how the happy clappers run for cover when the team is playing crap , I and all the other people on the forum who challenge the club are always posting, get a grip and please remove your rose tinted classes we are poor very poor, recruitment was inadequate academy players are 3 years behind mens football, the coaches at the academy are poor the board are also poor the management team would be ok if the team behind them would get their heads from up their arses the academy is failing please make changes get it downgraded or closed at present I am not that bothered but it does now seem to be a major financial hindrance
    You forgot to mention, amongst all the other “poors” that it’s a poor league.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post

I assumed if you could walk upright without dragging your knuckles on the floor you would realise that, clearly not make sure you wear some good quality gloves to protect your knuckles

I am glad your only contribution is buying your ticket a cup of tea and a pie if we relied on your intelligence we would be be ****ed just keep turning up clapping **** but make sure you wear your leather gloves to protect your knuckles.

Its only a few months ago Wartman you were telling us what a difficult league it would be, make your mind up!
    As for 'happy clappers' being absent, didn't see much of you on the boards when we started the season reasonably well.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandWhiteSpartan View Post
    Its only a few months ago Wartman you were telling us what a difficult league it would be, make your mind up!
    As for 'happy clappers' being absent, didn't see much of you on the boards when we started the season reasonably well.

That’s because I am not a happy clapper you moron I don’t get excited by a couple of wins like you happy clappers do I tend to look more in depth to leagues and teams , but I guess all teams need there sheep and I guess you are one of them

Wartman unlike a few on here some of the time I think that you talk sense. Personal insults and derogatory name calling from anybody I don't except and think is uncalled for. I don't regard myself as a "happy clapper", far from it but do admit even after watching The Alex for well over 50 years that I do get excited after a couple of wins and am not ashamed to say so, I personally think it's strange not to do so. Isn't it why we all support them in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Wartman unlike a few on here some of the time I think that you talk sense. Personal insults and derogatory name calling from anybody I don't except and think is uncalled for. I don't regard myself as a "happy clapper", far from it but do admit even after watching The Alex for well over 50 years that I do get excited after a couple of wins and am not ashamed to say so, I personally think it's strange not to do so. Isn't it why we all support them in the first place?
    Well said, but not sure about your first sentence!
    Unfounded personal insults have no place here. You have no idea who I am. Whether I walk upright, with a stick or am wheelchair bound. You don’t know my age, my intellect, my mental health status etc.
    Suspect a few beers might have been consumed?

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post

Yes I am sorry for my tone and my personal attack that was uncalled for and out of character I allowed my anger to takeover.

Well said, but not sure about your first sentence!
    Unfounded personal insults have no place here. You have no idea who I am. Whether I walk upright, with a stick or am wheelchair bound. You don’t know my age, my intellect, my mental health status etc.
    Suspect a few beers might have been consumed?

I like to think I do talk sense from time to time, however I do except my tone was out of order and for that I apologise and you are right a few beers had been consumed and after that dismal performance I needed them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast