+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Opinions can be wrong

Opinions can be wrong

Well szmodics and morton put in a great performance yesterday and for you champs so did Pickering.
    Just goes to show that opinions can be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Well szmodics and morton put in a great performance yesterday and for you champs so did Pickering.
    Just goes to show that opinions can be wrong.
    Yeah. Starting with scrapping 4 at the back which simply doesnt work for us. Returning back to 3 centre halves was the main one. And Pickering looks better as a wing back. He cant play LB. Szmodics was really good second half. Excellent. He is mobile so will always play ahead of Dack from now on. He is finished. Buckley dropped from the squad altogether. Ominous sign that. Morton is a very good player. I wouldn't take him out unless he needs a rest. But I would be tempted to play Adam Wharton instead. Not Buckley. If he does use him, personally I wouldn't use him as a deep playing CM. He needs to play much higher up the pitch. He needs to play where Szmodics plays. But I would him above Buckley.
    I dont like this playing around with the ball at the back business they are being asked to stick with. We nearly conceded 2 fron mistakes vrs Cardiff. We nearly conceded a goal yesterday from over playing. Better sides will take advantage.
    We will have a tough test away at Wigan. If we can break this WLWLW run and get something we will get closer to the top and find some consistency.
    I think we will this time around.

Hope you're well gents

I think it's safe to say mine arent looking too good

I've just looked up the recipe for humble pie and the ovens on

Hello mate
    Things are looking alot better personally even though I have a big heart scan in 2 weeks time,which I am a little nervous about.
    Hopefully it gets the all clear.
    On the football front,we are on a weekly roller-coaster but in a good position in the table.
    Barnsley are doing alright mate.

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    Hope you're well gents

I think it's safe to say mine arent looking too good

I've just looked up the recipe for humble pie and the ovens on
    Hi Renno, good to hear from you mate. To be fair, we are nothing special, we lose every other week. You based your opinion on us potentially losing Brereton. We we could easily have done, it did look like he was going. Had he left, who knows? We may have struggled.
    We are doing okay, because every second game we win.
    So myself, Robin etc are all a bit confused. Are we the side who loses every other week? Or the side that wins?
    One is decent, one are awful. Sometimes you see both in the same 7 day period.

Barnsley are doing fine, he is a good manager that guy you have. As the season gathers pace, you will slowly but surely end up in and around the top 3/4 places, that I have no doubt.

A very good friend of mine takes his Son to Bolton Wanderers and went on Sat. You took a very good following and he said you looked better than Bolton (who are half decent) and looked a good solid side. He had no idea Andy Cole even had a son, never mind one playing in the football league, so spent the game texting me asking loads of questions. These Premier League fans don't know much unless its about their club.

Good to hear from you mate, stay in touch.

Hello mate
    Things are looking alot better personally even though I have a big heart scan in 2 weeks time,which I am a little nervous about.
    On the football front,we are on a weekly roller-coaster but in a good position in the table.
    let us know when that is mate, I will keep you in my thoughts. If I have to insist on you not watching Mowbray come and annoy you tomorrow night to keep you relaxed I will!!! I hope you are ok pal.

Hello mate
    the player I have given alot of stick to of late I am starting to feel guilty about. Pickering. I said he was awful at Wigan, and actually he much better than that and was improving. He is starting to settle in now and look a decent player. His passing is very good I must say. I need to stop singling out players.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)