+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want?

Who do you want?

Liz Hurley or Amanda Holden.

Oh sorry.........wrong thread.

I’m past caring.

Dyche, can’t see anyone better out there that would fit, we can’t go super young coach as we don’t have the supporting setup.

The next appointment has to be the right one or else we will carry on falling down the leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Dyche, can’t see anyone better out there that would fit, we can’t go super young coach as we don’t have the supporting setup.
    I agree with Dyche but why would anyone like him risk reputation managing us?

We do the same with managers as we do with forwards, we're a graveyard for them.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Liz Hurley or Amanda Holden.

Oh sorry.........wrong thread.

I’m past caring.
    If its two for one...I'll take them, no probs there....cold nights coming in.

Got to be someone unemployed, we’re skint, here’s our worst nightmare, Step forward Mr Football himself Tony Pulis🤬🤬🤬🤬

Talk of Keane being offered the job, As Shakespeare would have said: “Things will only go from bard to verse, me thinks”

Makes no difference who we want pep Guardioia couldn't do anything with us we have no money to invest & the players we do have are terrible, absolutely sh it , & quite frankly like lots on the boards I think we've had enough of this circus ,

I do think this is a very important appointment. No we aren’t going to get much or any money to invest in the window but first and foremost we must get someone who will keep us in this league. That is not a forgone certainty in my book.

Then we need to look to stabilise next season with a chance of challenging for the top 6, hopefully getting into the top 6. After that lets see what can be achieved the following season.

I think we need someone who can develop the club over a medium term and we could stick with him over these 2 1/2 seasons or so.

Will he come? I don’t know but the only one I know who fits the bill is Sean Dyche but let’s be fair we aren’t the only club in the market for a similar Manager and if it was me I wouldn’t be rushing to work for Lai and/or Gourlay.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    I do think this is a very important appointment. No we aren’t going to get much or any money to invest in the window but first and foremost we must get someone who will keep us in this league. That is not a forgone certainty in my book.

Then we need to look to stabilise next season with a chance of challenging for the top 6, hopefully getting into the top 6. After that lets see what can be achieved the following season.

I think we need someone who can develop the club over a medium term and we could stick with him over these 2 1/2 seasons or so.

Will he come? I don’t know but the only one I know who fits the bill is Sean Dyche but let’s be fair we aren’t the only club in the market for a similar Manager and if it was me I wouldn’t be rushing to work for Lai and/or Gourlay.
    Have to say I'm in agreement with you on all that Yarm. Not keen on Keane (no pun intended there &#128513 but wouldn't be unhappy with Dyche although I doubt very much that will happen. Tbh, Maybe interim choices might spark beginnings of a turnaround and buy us some time as next appointment is going to be pretty critical so don't want to rush in (then again, it is the Albion &#128542

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)