+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hearts

Enjoyed that today, First half was fairly even but we were the better team 2nd half.

Duk was superb,good assist from Ramadami for the first goal too.Had a go at him in the past but thought he was decent today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Then clearly you haven't a clue with that statement
    Obviously

Good day. 🍻⚽️⬆️👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Then clearly you haven't a clue with that statement
    Reading between the lines, I think that he means that he is a bit ungainly at times. There is something in that, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Duk confuses me I can't even decide if hes a football player or not but he was good today. When he's running with the ball I'm not convinced he knows either but he seemed to come out the other side with it more times than not
    I said the same thing to my loon in the first half, but what a game he had today. One of the best individual performances I have seen from a player in a red shirt for a lot of years. Lots of running, neat tricks and good movement. He seems to link up well with Miovski too.

Agree first half was pretty even, we had more of the ball but they had better chances. Second half we came out with real purpose, much better, well on top when we scored and really turned the screw to finish them off. Stewart had a few dodgy moments as usual but was a rock in the last half hour, as was Scales. Didn't get bullied too much, stood up well to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Agree first half was pretty even, we had more of the ball but they had better chances. Second half we came out with real purpose, much better, well on top when we scored and really turned the screw to finish them off. Stewart had a few dodgy moments as usual but was a rock in the last half hour, as was Scales. Didn't get bullied too much, stood up well to it.
    I thought scales was very good. Also good to see Conner Barron back

Definitely, you can see what a good footballer he is, like Clarkson, great touch, good passer and he gets stuck in. Richardson still struggling defensively, needs to work on his positional sense, if he can get that right he could be a good player. Seems to get into dangerous positions every game, always popping up on that right hand side.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Definitely, you can see what a good footballer he is, like Clarkson, great touch, good passer and he gets stuck in. Richardson still struggling defensively, needs to work on his positional sense, if he can get that right he could be a good player. Seems to get into dangerous positions every game, always popping up on that right hand side.
    Barron I mean, though tbh same could be said Scales. Loved it when he turned the hearts players inside out to get out of a tight jam.

sACK gOODWIN

We're shyte and I'm nae gan back. Nae ony better than under Glass.

Hopefully that will pacify the Monday morning managers on here.

Changes to the line up today saw McRorie at RB and Richardson at RW. With McKenzie Clarkson, Barron and Duk in the line up at the expense of Coulson, Hayes, Vinny and Watkins.

First half was pretty even, Hearts had the better chances and possibly should have scored at least one, but thankfully some poor finishing and good goalkeeping from Roos kept us in it. We had a good chance with Duk, but a good save from Gordon.

Second half I thought we were excellent, especially Duk, who looked threatening in the first half, but it just seemed to click for him in the second. His running and tricks were good today and put in a lot of work. His link up play with Miovski was good too and I thought Miovski did a lot of work too and showed some nice touches and worked hard throughout.

Our defence looked more stable today, although Hearts cut through us on a couple of occassions in the first half, which we have often seen this season, but overall we looked comfortable at the back today, especially Scales and Stewart.

Out goals were good value and was what we needed as it looked as though nothing was going to get through Gordon, but the man Duk finished with aplomb and much deserved for his general play today, as good an individual performance as I have seen from an Aberdeen player in a long time. Vinny's goal too was good after some more great play from Duk in the build up.

It just felt really pleasing to beat those hammer throwing feckers from Gorgie. They are so horrible to watch. Craig Gordon, despite being a good keeper is such a greeting faced c unt. Yer teams shyte it's not the fault of the ref, who I thought was shyte today. Looking forward to seeing Richardsons early challenge on Halliday which saw him booked in the first minute.

So another three points and a clean sheet and I went home feeling entertained again. Yes we have issues away from home, no denying that, but some of the dissenters on here must see we have improved on last season. If we can keep up our home form and work on the away form we won't be far away.

Duk MOTM today and was great to see Barron back, he really looks class and is involved in everything.

If I have one negative from today it's Richardson. The lad needs taken out of the team for his own good, the game just seems to pass him by and his crossing is rank rotten. I do hope it is just a confidence thing with him, but I'd rather give game time to the young lad Duncan at RW than have Richardson near the pitch at the moment.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast