+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mair Neeps

Do you really want a smiley at the end of every sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    And here you go trying to instigate something from nothing. And you always claim it's others bringing the topic up.

Bent = homo***ual. Different to trans. Your big issue often tends to be that mannies can't be wife's (but, oddly, never the other way round), cockspur, fannies, blah blah blah. I'm not sure you quite grasp the difference between gay and trans. A gay man or woman does not want to identify as a woman or man respectively. They are merely, through nature, attracted to the same ***. Explain why you object to that, in addition to your other examples of minority bashing.
    What a state to get into

I know, they've made up their own language and anyone not adhering to any minor nuance get slaughtered.

It's the thought police and newspeak.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What a state to get into
    It's not really a state to get into. It's more a wish that people could leave others, who are doing them absolutely no harm, in peace to live their lives free of prejudice and hate.

Not too much to ask.

What aslo isn't too much to ask is that pumpkins (and squashes) are used for soups and with roast dinners, and neeps are used for lanterns. Other than being how it should be, it also causes less food waste as the hollowed out neep can be eaten, unlike the pumpkin seeds that, whilst edible, invariably get binned.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I know, they've made up their own language and anyone not adhering to any minor nuance get slaughtered.

It's the thought police and newspeak.
    To quote your predictable self, let's "point and laugh" at DD. Although i am sure you will retort with "point and laugh at the freak lovers", or some half educated tripe about biology.

Sorry Neeps, taken your perfectly harmless post about lanterns off track. Thank DD for getting a dig at minorities wherever he can.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    anyone not adhering to any minor nuance get slaughtered.
    I can’t believe you thought that, then typed it out, then didn’t instantly delete it

To quote your predictable self, let's "point and laugh" at DD. Although i am sure you will retort with "point and laugh at the freak lovers", or some half educated tripe about biology.

Sorry Neeps, taken your perfectly harmless post about lanterns off track. Thank DD for getting a dig at minorities wherever he can.

Neeps is a sensible kind of lad and when he reads through the posts I have no doubt he'll see well fine who took the thread off track.

What aslo isn't too much to ask is that pumpkins (and squashes) are used for soups and with roast dinners, and neeps are used for lanterns. Other than being how it should be, it also causes less food waste as the hollowed out neep can be eaten, unlike the pumpkin seeds that, whilst edible, invariably get binned.
    Why would anyone eat pumpkin seeds? Madness!

Why would anyone eat pumpkin seeds?
    Missing the input from Phoenixx at times like this. I’d imagine he’d have many wise words to say on the subject of pumpkin seed consumption

Why would anyone eat pumpkin seeds? Madness!
    Every morning part of a new diet apparently.Name:  Pumpkin.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  57.3 KB

Not sure why the carpet has been replaced with sandpaper though?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast