+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Var

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Phuck know's mate but i have switched it aff now anyway,it looked an interesting game till var ruined it,FACT.
    Same, whats the point. Morton playing well till they were cheated.

Actually its reaching the stage again with me, what is the actual point with these two Weegie bstrd clubs in our game. Wish they would fek off, its what they both want anyway. Doncaster and his SPFL cronies and the biased refs can go with them. Utterly pathetic the lot of them.

And a special mention for Wiggy, the sheep s.hagging erse, for sooking in with the Old Firm and the current voting farce.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Same, whats the point. Morton playing well till they were cheated.

Actually its reaching the stage again with me, what is the actual point with these two Weegie bstrd clubs in our game. Wish they would fek off, its what they both want anyway. Doncaster and his SPFL cronies and the biased refs can go with them. Utterly pathetic the lot of them.

And a special mention for Wiggy, the sheep s.hagging erse, for sooking in with the Old Firm and the current voting farce.
    Reached that stage for me a long long time ago mate, they can both get as far away to **** as possible

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    VAR at Celtic park of course and a ludicrous penalty awarded to the home side of course.That is an FN disgrace,how anyone can be penalised for that handball is beyond me.Morton were well on top but its probably game over already as they conceded again right after it.
    Seen it now mate, absolutely ****ing disgraceful! Our game is a ****ing embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Reached that stage for me a long long time ago mate, they can both get as far away to **** as possible
    Kehn. If only.

Thing is, I enjoy watching the other Scottish teams when there on the TV, Championship when its on and other lower league teams too. Instead of the Tim game, would much rather have watched Plastic v Pars, Lichties v Well or even Smurn v Fun. Far more interesting than Var FC at the Tim bowl.

Any how, FTOF always and 'mon United , good performance today please .

A bad referee is a bad referee and Clancy is the worst in Scotland. He truly is an incompetent tit. Never a penalty in a million years.

As an aside, why the phuck is that game live on TV? 🤔

VAR...... the OLD FURM. How much do I dislike them. Here is a copy paste from a mail circular I sent last week to my database while sponsoring a volunteer.

My feelings towards them are quite clear by the last paragraph.

It is with Great pleasure that we can announce we are sponsoring a fabulous individual to go and work at an Orphanage in Arusha Tanzania from the 23rd January for a full month.

Tanzania is a wonderful country full of colour and very special legends and mysticism. However as with many Central African countries much of its rich resources have been taken over the years leaving it with a desolate economy and broken infrastructure.

Helping in the Majengo Orphanage and school will provide enormous benefit to the volunteer and an opportunity of a lifetime as well as a welcome face for the little orphans.

Our pledge it not only have we sponsored the volunteer but will donate 50% of the commission of the following sale to the purpose as well.

You can follow the link above if you wish to donate independently to the cause. Many thanks.

I am not prone to acts of kindness but when I saw some of the photos and the children were wearing football shorts like Rangers, Celtic and Man U I knew I would have to do something to help.

Another very dubious VAR penalty for The Rangers which will probably open the floodgates v ST Johnstone.

After Nicky Clark is sent aff Jack recovers and takes retribution on a Saints player and gets a yellow.VAR asks Willie Collum to review it for a possible red card but for the first time ever in Scotland Willie keeps Jack on the park as he dismisses the VAR man's advice.

Leanne Crichton says that if Clark's is a red then Jack's has to be a red too as he is totally out of control.

As i always predicted VAR in Scotland.

When a diddy team player makes a bad tackle its a red.

When one of the Kings 11 does the same a yellow will suffice,FACT.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)