+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Rangers

The New Rangers

After the worst defeat in their 11 year history, sad to say that puts paid to any hopes of them joining the EPL.

After the Annfield leg some English pundit joked (tho he was serious) they'd be 37th in the English Prem. I think they've just slipped down a couple of leagues.
    McCann pre-match was saying Liverpool would be phased by the Ibroke atmosphere.
    Aye right, there was no chunt there at the end.

Sure I read Celtic just broke a record for consecutive home defeats in champions league. Clearly not the intimidating place they like to portray. Unlike tannadice of course, where the otherwise unbeatable AZ alkmar crumbled!

EPL teams currently putting together a petition to get them to join....last nights result is a pure minter for them make no mistake! I have asked a couple of their fans if they still fancy joining the EPL...and to say it's still a bit raw would be an understatement....which is pleasing!

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    After the Annfield leg some English pundit joked (tho he was serious) they'd be 37th in the English Prem. I think they've just slipped down a couple of leagues.
    McCann pre-match was saying Liverpool would be phased by the Ibroke atmosphere.
    Aye right, there was no chunt there at the end.
    What - the self-styled 'loyalists' checked out early did they?

Aw! Bless their little bigotted socks

Post match press conference following biggest defeat in their history and the Scottish journalist’s only question was when Arfield scored what did you think of the noise.
    You seen Klop thinking “ Do I say scoring 7 and humping yeh shows what we thought of it, or do I be diplomatic”.
    The OF may be champions league whipping boys but their fans can sing dead loud at the futba.
    Muppets

Quote Originally Posted by dodetap View Post
    Post match press conference following biggest defeat in their history and the Scottish journalist’s only question was when Arfield scored what did you think of the noise.
    You seen Klop thinking “ Do I say scoring 7 and humping yeh shows what we thought of it, or do I be diplomatic”.
    The OF may be champions league whipping boys but their fans can sing dead loud at the futba.
    Muppets
    Watched the build up on BT and all they could go on about was the atmosphere and the noise. It was obsessional. Utter childish nonsense. Absolutely pathetic. Like Liverpool going to be concerned about that, deary me.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    What - the self-styled 'loyalists' checked out early did they?

Aw! Bless their little bigotted socks
    Thought “they didna care”?

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Thought “they didna care”?
    Neither do they do “walking away”

Quote Originally Posted by dodetap View Post
    Neither do they do “walking away”
    Well, apart from Allan McGregor, Steven Whittaker, Steven Naismith, Kyle Lafferty, Kyle Bartley, Maurice Edu, Sasa Papac, Steven Davis...........But yes, apart from that, there was no walking away.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)