+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tranmere

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    We're not in severe financial difficulty so why would AM take the club out of the league.
    Bit annoying that Uwakwe must be injured.
    Not being sarcastic but it's points on the board that keep you in the league, not being financially stable, although we can't be rolling in money especially with our gates. Disappointing result tonight especially the first half but it's too early to panic yet KTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Harkin View Post
    Not being sarcastic but it's points on the board that keep you in the league, not being financially stable, although we can't be rolling in money especially with our gates. Disappointing result tonight especially the first half but it's too early to panic yet KTF.

I think it is difficult to keep the faith when I personally started with little and I am not going to bash the manager as he can only work with what he has however the board have a lot to answer for have they not learned anything from last season it would appear not.

I can't believe people completely missed the sub-text of my point about finance. Really???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123