I have opened this thread up with hope that we can put some positive solutions to the clubs current plight, I know that we have quite a lot of differing opinions on this forum but we all want the club to be successful in differing ways. I as you know have quite a simplistic view the club needs more money for the first team how do we get it without jeopardising the clubs future ? Does the academy at its current level still serve a purpose would downgrading it still give us some first team players and in truth how much would that save us to plough into the first team ? Do we look to bring someone into the club with money they are prepared to spend and don’t want it back ? Do we sell Gresty Road and build a smaller ground on the outskirts of town and plough the additional money left over into the first team a small 6,000 capacity stadium would do there would still be plenty of room most match days. Do we trim non playing staff right down the academy seems to need an inordinate amount of staff to run it can we afford it ? Do we sell shares in the club to the fans with every single penny going to the first team ? It’s a start and I know a lot of the above will be pulled to pieces but non the less it’s a start. Answers on a postcard please.