+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What needs to be done ?

Good! Glad to hear that there's a plan. Just 2 more to get back and the maybe we'll our season rolling again!

So, 3 wins all by the odd goal. A clean sheet for 6.5 hours. Today's performance a decent, disciplined away gameplan against a club on a roll with a good home record. Am I about to recommend Lee Bell as the next permanent manager?
    Not particularly. However, there has to be a time limit. It needs time, though. The next game we have, for me, is a disappointment, the match at Barnsley. So nearly a fortnight until we can build on today and see where we are. Then we have the games running up to Christmas. I think a decision has to be made by then.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So, 3 wins all by the odd goal. A clean sheet for 6.5 hours. Today's performance a decent, disciplined away gameplan against a club on a roll with a good home record. Am I about to recommend Lee Bell as the next permanent manager?
    Not particularly. However, there has to be a time limit. It needs time, though. The next game we have, for me, is a disappointment, the match at Barnsley. So nearly a fortnight until we can build on today and see where we are. Then we have the games running up to Christmas. I think a decision has to be made by then.
    I meant to add (again!) that key players will be back in place in the period up to Christmas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12