+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nottingham Forest Matchday Thread

FT. Wolves 1- Forest 0 , courtesy of a second half penalty by Neves. After a very good opening spell, Wolves went on to keep Forest in check throughout the first half. After the break Forest improved slightly whereas we started to look a bit untidy at times. We gathered three valuable points, but our overall performance today failed to impress me. Hopefully, on Tuesday, with Collins back in the line-up against Palace, we can try and get our season back on track.

Three ***** necessary points but let's not get too excited.

We got out of jail with the Forest penalty save.

The same problems are still there, we are in a relegation scrap.

spot on S&E

Forest were the worst team I've seen visit the Molineux in many a year., yet we really struggled and were far from convincing. A win is a win but Christ I'm struggling at the minute to see who else is so poor to give us a chance. This team needs a manager, and damned soon. It needs someone to instill some belief and passion back into them because, believe me, there ain't much there right now. This is a talented squad, and it needs to recognise it!

I think, like yesterday, our survival this season is all about picking up points from the teams that are around us. The days of beating Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd are gone now.

Totally right plater, we need someone in charge asap, a motivator.

Starting to get very irritated with Podence, Zidane he aint and his ball losing skills are becoming a liability.

We are missing leadership on and off the pitch.

Podence, Guedes and Traore aren’t delivering, and Toti Gomes isn’t good enough yet.

Adama is starting to drive me insane with his ballooned / over hit shots and crosses. He doesn’t seem to have the technical ability to look up, make the right choice of pass, cross or shot and deliver it. These are fundamental things, if you can’t do them, the runs captivating as they are are meaningless.

Fair play to Sa playing with a fractured wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    We are missing leadership on and off the pitch.

Podence, Guedes and Traore aren’t delivering, and Toti Gomes isn’t good enough yet.

Adama is starting to drive me insane with his ballooned / over hit shots and crosses. He doesn’t seem to have the technical ability to look up, make the right choice of pass, cross or shot and deliver it. These are fundamental things, if you can’t do them, the runs captivating as they are are meaningless.

Fair play to Sa playing with a fractured wrist!
    He’s inconsistent and infuriating but he’s also the only one getting into the spots to make a poor cross. How many dangerous spots did we see Podence get into? For the season, Guedes and Hwang have done next to nothing. Neto has done no better than Traore. RAN drives me nuts too, but he’s getting into attacking position.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)