+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting development

Interesting development

Sounds like WBA are going to approach Plymouth Argyle for their manager Steven Schumacher .

When Ryan Lowe left Home Park last season for Preston it probably cost them a play off place .

I noticed your little chat with them on their board, about Dazza Dike and his injury. 😆

I hate to think what they would say then, if they had Bobbi Oulare there on a 4 year deal. 😵

As for this possible approach to the Plymouth manager though, its a surprising choice.
    Especially if they are hoping to be back in the Prem again soon. 😮

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I noticed your little chat with them on their board, about Dazza Dike and his injury. 😆

I hate to think what they would say then, if they had Bobbi Oulare there on a 4 year deal. 😵
    Some reight morons on there acido .

Dike went there because of Val of course, and maybe Mowatt as well. And by the sounds of it, none of them can say things worked out well.
    Its a shame for Dike as I hoped as a neutral fan, to see him in the World cup against England.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Dike went there because of Val of course, and maybe Mowatt as well. And by the sounds of it, none of them can say things worked out well.
    Its a shame for Dike as I hoped as a neutral fan, to see him in the World cup against England.
    But to say he's deliberately feigning injury to be fit for the world cup is just simply ludicrous .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Sounds like WBA are going to approach Plymouth Argyle for their manager Steven Schumacher .

When Ryan Lowe left Home Park last season for Preston it probably cost them a play off place .
    If Duff continues to play the cards he has been dealt with a degree of success this kind of speculation will be us in a few months time.

It's always wise never to get too attached to a particular player or manager nardays.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If Duff continues to play the cards he has been dealt with a degree of success this kind of speculation will be us in a few months time.

It's always wise never to get too attached to a particular player or manager nardays.
    Barnsley currently sit 6 th in the league which Duff must take credit for but thankfully both Barnsley & Duff seem to be going under the radar which in my opinion is good news , long may it continue .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Barnsley currently sit 6 th in the league which Duff must take credit for but thankfully both Barnsley & Duff seem to be going under the radar which in my opinion is good news , long may it continue .
    Clubs are always observing who is doing well at other clubs even if the media are not.

I would be surprised if Andersen is not sold in January and maybe one or two others with a £300,000 level striker brought in "to back Duff". Unfortunately young Fabio Jalo will be also attracting attention from clubs higher up the food chain.

The recent £3.2 million share issue money runs out in January. The club is losing a million a month and continued share issues are unsustainable

The great West Brom , once a big club now fishing for Scraps like most other Clubs , obviously another crank owner ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast