+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Miiiiii

Miiiiii

I Can't Read! I Can't Write! I Just Drive A Tractor! I'm a Bristol s***ty Fan & I'm A f***ing w***@r lol
    Last edited by gaz1959; 18-10-2022 at 07:09 PM. Reason: gramma

What a rowdy bunch!!!!!!!!!! Where do you get the videos Gaz, cracking, there were 1400 down there on sat, sadly I was not one of them, thanks for that. Swindon gonna come up this season?

I had a meeting in Redcliffe so missed out on our U's game. I was dressed abut geezerish and OB at Templemeads were giving me the eye. I shared a train back with some Miiiii singers and about a dozen of them got off at Swindon.
    So I googled to see if it kicked off because I know Brizzle have took several liberties with Wall.
    I came across this vid and chuckled so posted for you and Fl to share my amusement at the Brizzle tractor Boys song hahaha lav it

Hi gaz, I had 4 days in Bristol last month with the missus. It is the only place I have been where I did not see a footie shirt for either of the towns 2 teams. Very unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Hi gaz, I had 4 days in Bristol last month with the missus. It is the only place I have been where I did not see a footie shirt for either of the towns 2 teams. Very unusual.
    Hello davee, Would you admit to being one of them? Hahaha nor me. I hope you wiped your feet on the way out.

I was around the Redcliffe area. and to be fare to the locals they is a very polite bunch indeed. Enjoyed my day there.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Yes,I climbed up the master of the SS GREAT BRITAIN in the dry docks some years ago and couldn't see any either. The irony of it was it cost me a tenner..😁👍

That should read Mast
    .🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,I climbed up the master of the SS GREAT BRITAIN in the dry docks some years ago and couldn't see any either. The irony of it was it cost me a tenner..����
    chuffin ell alfo you paid a tenner>>>??? Well that's bad enough but climbing up your masters long pole ffs you would get banned for that in the ol days when mods were mods (not super MODS o course)

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,I climbed up the master of the SS GREAT BRITAIN in the dry docks some years ago and couldn't see any either. The irony of it was it cost me a tenner..����
    You must be feeling a bit dizzy now Alf, how many years is it since you were top of the league, beats the Premier, don't it.