+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Draw

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    So If we manage to get past Torquay next week, our reward is visit to League 2 side Newport County.
    Followed by a million quid day out at Owd Treffid.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Followed by a million quid day out at Owd Treffid.
    I'd go with owd Triffid, though there may be a sting in it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'd go with owd Triffid, though there may be a sting in it for you.
    Or you could always come on down to the Den for a nice day out. We lost our best player Jed Wallace to West Brom in the summer so it was karma that when we played them a couple of weeks ago they went away with no points Ha Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Or you could always come on down to the Den for a nice day out. We lost our best player Jed Wallace to West Brom in the summer so it was karma that when we played them a couple of weeks ago they went away with no points Ha Ha.
    I always thought Wallace boobed going there. Too good for them

Derby v Barnsley FA Cup tie rescheduled.

In order for broadcast coverage of the match to be provided for live distribution overseas, the game will take place at Pride Park Stadium on Sunday 8th January 2023 (12:30pm kick-off).

Derby and, it would seem, Barnsley, are that massive that foreign broadcasters are clamouring to televise our Cup tie.

Let's be honest, MA, it's not the tie both of us had dreamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Derby v Barnsley FA Cup tie rescheduled.

In order for broadcast coverage of the match to be provided for live distribution overseas, the game will take place at Pride Park Stadium on Sunday 8th January 2023 (12:30pm kick-off).

Derby and, it would seem, Barnsley, are that massive that foreign broadcasters are clamouring to televise our Cup tie.
    I believe that the game is scheduled to be broadcast by Cheyug TV, hence the rescheduling. Kim Jong-un is a great Barnsley fan apparently - well someone has to.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I believe that the game is scheduled to be broadcast by Cheyug TV, hence the rescheduling. Kim Jong-un is a great Barnsley fan apparently - well someone has to.
    My go to site for who's broadcasting what, liveonsat.com , isn't yet showing who has plumped for the pick of the round. Hopefully I'll be able to watch via one of several routes available

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    Let's be honest, MA, it's not the tie both of us had dreamed of.
    Can't argue with that Gunter. A winnable tie for both of us, both being among the better performing sides in L1. Hopefully, whichever side wins, and I hope it's us, gets one of the bigger grounds away in R4 for a top pay day. OT, Anfield, Toon, Gunners, Spurs, Citeh.....

The gate? We had 26123 at our place back in August when you visited. I'm expecting nowhere near that for this cup tie. Around 15K is my guesstimate.

The L1 game at yours in February will see 4 of us Cloggies over, provided we can get tickets. We always take a lot to yours and, it seems, your away allocation these days won't see us taking over 7000 like we did back in 07 in our promotion season. If we can't get tickets, Burton are at home to Accrington and we'll do corporate there as part of my birthweekend celebrations. Either way, we'll have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Kim Jong-un is a great Barnsley fan apparently - well someone has to.
    I did see that Korean news had reported that Barnsley had won the premier league for the 10th time on the trot, not dropping any points or conceding any goals. And that Kim himself had scored a hattrick in every single game.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)