+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You F ucking Idiot!!!!!!!

You F ucking Idiot!!!!!!!

The lads put in a performance full of character, full of heart and everyone here has seen that. Ultimately, though, it’s not good enough. Certainly not good enough for West Bromwich Albion to be in the position the club is in.

As this guy escaped from a loony bin after his team selections and these comments!! Idiot!!

Just catching up with remarks here…
    I heard Beale’s post match on Radio WM highlighting Bartley’s performance as excellent and showing quote “he’s a born leader”
    He went on to compliment Reach as producing a quality game.
    Did anyone on here see the match and therefore offer confirmation of these appraisals ?

Bartley ”excellent”, Reach ”quality game” - is he a moron!?

I must have been watching another game to Beale!!

Prando - you are 100% correct about Bartley and completely had it with him!!! Reach needs to go to a donkey ranch along with Phillips and Zohorse!!

Reach has zero heart and Bartley is a donkey
    I have no idea what this manager sees

I honestly am so depressed by our current plight
    I can’t see a way out of it either with the current clangers

I understand that the Championship is a different beast entirely but given his success with P2 and the apparent rejuvenation of the team in his first game in charge, I admit to having had far higher hopes for Beale but whilst the overall effort seems to have improved the team selection and performances of certain individuals has not. I get that we have a limited squad but how can Livermore, Bartley, Reach, Philips and Grant be ahead of others? Yes, they can have odd games when they put a shift in (Grant excepted!) but are woeful generally.

Still believe that we have enough decent players to avoid relegation and be mid table at least but whichever manager we end up with will have their work cut out with this lot, yet alone having to work for Fat Ron and Lai.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    I understand that the Championship is a different beast entirely but given his success with P2 and the apparent rejuvenation of the team in his first game in charge, I admit to having had far higher hopes for Beale but whilst the overall effort seems to have improved the team selection and performances of certain individuals has not. I get that we have a limited squad but how can Livermore, Bartley, Reach, Philips and Grant be ahead of others? Yes, they can have odd games when they put a shift in (Grant excepted!) but are woeful generally.
    Still believe that we have enough decent players to avoid relegation and be mid table at least but whichever manager we end up with will have their work cut out with this lot, yet alone having to work for Fat Ron and Lai.
    I also thought Beale would endeavour to replicate is PL2 success and offer a fresh style. I was amazed to hear his player reviews and wonder whether he is misguided by the ‘ex Premiership status’ of some of the squad and their complacency that goes with it ? Clearly he is competent and motivational with the youngsters, but this attribute will not wash with our prima donnas

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    I also thought Beale would endeavour to replicate is PL2 success and offer a fresh style. I was amazed to hear his player reviews and wonder whether he is misguided by the ‘ex Premiership status’ of some of the squad and their complacency that goes with it ? Clearly he is competent and motivational with the youngsters, but this attribute will not wash with our prima donnas
    I'm wondering if his brief was to maintain the status quo, until the new manager arrives. As you say, he is very competent in his own sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Titchfieldbaggie View Post
    I'm wondering if his brief was to maintain the status quo, until the new manager arrives. As you say, he is very competent in his own sphere
    ‘Maintain the status quo’! Yes, that must be it, make sure that we stay in bottom three; FRon’s disturbed logic for sure! Nothing would surprise me anymore, the World has gone completely mad, football included. I would like to go and live far away from all the sh!t that’s going on these days, but where?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)