+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huns v The Dons

Hopefully they’ll be weakened by their European efforts from mid-week. Apparently, Gio was asked by an Italian reporter what his players do to relax before big games in Europe - he replied that some listened to music, others played video games and some even watched quiz programs. The Italian reporter quickly retorted in his best English “Zat will be Pointless one imaginez Gio?” ������

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Hopefully they’ll be weakened by their European efforts from mid-week. Apparently, Gio was asked by an Italian reporter what his players do to relax before big games in Europe - he replied that some listened to music, others played video games and some even watched quiz programs. The Italian reporter quickly retorted in his best English “Zat will be Pointless one imaginez Gio?” ������
    😂🤣😁😉

I’m just going along to shout abuse at Huns. It would be nice to win but I’d be surprised if we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Nae bad min!

SFA website details for the fecht with the ****s:

Referee: Steven McLean FFS
    AR1: David McGeachie
    AR2: Drew Kirkland
    4th: Alan Newlands
    VAR: Nick Walsh
    AVAR: John McCrossan

Apart from McLean, I don’t think that any of those listed are household names in their own homes. McLean is an utter ****ing ****ehouse though.

The man who has given the huns 18 penalties in 23 matches. Hmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post

The man who has given the huns 18 penalties in 23 matches. Hmmmmmmmm
    Head PE teacher at the school the huns send their youth to (like Aberdeen do Hazelhead). **** is practically a Sevco employee

Thing is. VAR won't come into use for regular fouls or corners awarded ? Fair enough we may avoid a stupid "loyal" penalty. But other bias can still be committed ? I wait to see.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Thing is. VAR won't come into use for regular fouls or corners awarded ? Fair enough we may avoid a stupid "loyal" penalty. But other bias can still be committed ? I wait to see.
    That's the thing about VAR, it is still just a BITB watching it on a telly, it's not some piece of new technology that does away with mistakes in the game. So whilst it may be right in some instances, there will be others it doesn't. Its the amount of time it takes to call which annoys me and disrupts the flow of game.

I don't expect any big calls our way on Saturday through VAR.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Caught sleeping for this one. Any spare tickets on the go?
    Still looking for one?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast