+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good ebening

Good ebening

I think I know who our new boss will be

Please NO!!!

Well, he has managed seVILLA and VILLAreal.

Who's this Ebening guy, never heard of him 🙄

Unai Emery, Good ebening is how he says good evening, apparently. I thought you'd have got it with seVILLA and VILLAreal.

His overall win percentage is over 50% we haven't had a manager anywhere near that level for a long time. His time at Arsenal (replacing Wenger) was seen as disappointing because they finished 1 point of automatic champs league qualification, in 5th place. He is the master of the Europa League (so we just need to get into that lol)

He also favours a 4 2 3 1 formation, which works well with our squad.

I'd be buzzing for him to get appointed

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Unai Emery, Good ebening is how he says good evening, apparently. I thought you'd have got it with seVILLA and VILLAreal.
    obviously did get it, after Sunday I'm in such a good mood, it was my attempt at a joke 🤔

let's just hope Dick Emery doesn't get it wrong again... one for the ****agers!

Emery, done deal. Fk.

Yep confirm and takes over 1st November, 1st game in charge, Man utd at Home....loicking those lips already!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)