Quote Originally Posted by Terry Harkin View Post
A couple of hours to Barrow, good luck with that one.....Professional clubs and quite a few non league do overnight, it's all about giving the team the best chance of success.

A couple of things, AM can talk for a long time without saying anything and I wonder why we weren't in for Josh Gordon, lives locally and knows where the net is.

AM talked about the trapdoor which I thought was a bit presumptuous and negative, we are not there yet but improvement is necessary and quickly.

We are only a few weeks away from the trap door we are such a poor team with very little quality too many players overrated Zak Williams being one rank average at best and looks a non league journeyman footballer in the making, the only decent kid we have is Tabiner and Morris has over used him. I’m afraid Morris is way way way out of his depth and we have to stop thinking that Reaseheath is the only place that we get our recruitment from kiddie coaches don’t make good first team managers the only reason the board recruits from there is because they don’t have to give him any money just a few quid and a raft of overrated paperboys it’s a joke, the club is being run by amateurs nd they are taking us out of the football league, a few weeks ago I asked what needed to be done because I could see this coming and the silence was deafening I wonder wether we want league football in the town we need to rise up and let the board know that their plan is not working and not acceptable, our current board reminds me of the Conservative party everybody knows they are doing a crap job but we can’t get rid of the clowns.